[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out guy's I'm thinking of making a system switch..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
Help me out guy's I'm thinking of making a system switch.. I'm currently a FUJI X shooter but I wan't to switch to a FF system for various reasons but mainly issues with low light and fuji's ability to handle noise at anything past iso 1600..

I honestly wan't to stay mirrorless so sony A7Rii is the obvious choice.. but I've had my eye on a 6D.. my problem is I have a lot of fuji glass, and a lee filter system designed only for mirrorless both i could use with the Sony system
>>
>>3067431
Why the fuck do you keep asking the same shit over and over again? You've been answered multiple times. Fuck off.
>>
>>3067431
i posted this in a thread last night all i got was a bullshit answer about fuji's being able to handle iso and noise decently.. nobody answered the question
>>
>>3067433
>>3067434
>>
>>3067434
You got an answer you didn't like is what you're saying.
>>
>>3067436
because the answer is inaccurate.. and doesn't answer the question of what system to replace a crop system with
>>
>>3067438
It's not though. Your problems are shit technique that will follow you to any system you choose (especially a Canon).

That said, if you want to spend your money, go for it. Buy a 6D.
>>
>>3067431
GEAR THREAD
E
A
R

T
H
R
E
A
D
>>
>>3067447
I don't understand how it is shit technigue if the camera is on a tripod, iso set to auto 1600 limit 3200 manual mode lens set to infinity SS 15 seconds F2.8 (fuji 14mm) it's not rocket science to know how to set a camera for astro shit. the fact is that crop sensors can't handle the iso pushed without a shit load of noise
>>
>>3067452
If only there were a way to take like, a 10 minute exposure at lower iso. If only...

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1280430-REG/ioptron_3322_skytracker_pro_camera_mount.html
>>
>>3067457
1) why would I take a 10 minute exposure when a A7 can handle it at 15 seconds?
2) anything past 15-20 seconds for astrophotography is pointless the stars start to trail.
>>
>>3067461
>1) why would I take a 10 minute exposure when a A7 can handle it at 15 seconds?
lol
>2) anything past 15-20 seconds for astrophotography is pointless the stars start to trail.
lol

You seriously have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to astro. Try to learn some stuff, then come back and you can tell us why your current ideas about it lead to shit techniques.
>>
>>3067431
If you don't know which one is right for you, then the Sony A7Rii is the right one for you.

It will hold your hand through everything and do everything for you (I mean this in a good way). The technology in the Sony mirrorless line right now is more machine assist so that you have more time to just shoot without thinking about much else.

I am a DSLR guy, but there is a lot happening when you handle a DSLR. There is more reliance upon the user, and this can be both good and bad. Bad that it requires you to be more attentive to settings and handling leaving you less time to shoot. Good that it actually challenges your creativity a bit more (people may not agree with this and that's fine).

Bottom line is, every camera can pretty much take the same picture. The argument will usually fall down to gear heads wanting to assert the amount they have spent relative to paper specs as the justified path.

Both cameras can give you the same picture, but if you are new or you have things that work with sony, get the sony. The long term investment will be much easier on your wallet than switching to a totally foreign system.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
>>3067431
just post your sample shots so we can judge if you have any potential for a FF 6D

Camera won't do shit if you're shit.
>>
>>3067467
+15 sonycredits was added to your wallet
>>
>>3067431
>selling fuji to buy sony
there is not many worse things you could do, in this world.
>>
>>3067461
>anything past 15-20 seconds for astrophotography is pointless the stars start to trail
Christ mate he linked you to a tracker mount, how dense are you?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.