[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kinds of features would you want to be standard in cameras

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

What kinds of features would you want to be standard in cameras in the future?

>Camera comes with built in bluetooth+wifi+radio for flashes
>Digital viewfinder's simulated exposure can predict how a picture will look based on where the flashes are positioned in the room relative to the subject
>Geotagging
>Option to automatically encrypt photos once they are taken
>>
How about just start small and make full auto not shit
>>
>>3066333
built in ND
>>
Charging over USB.
>>
>>3066333
>Digital viewfinder's simulated exposure can predict how a picture will look based on where the flashes are positioned in the room relative to the subject

that's literally impossible my man.

also encryption won't matter once quantum computing is a thing, you filthy pedo.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (14KB, 397x371px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
14KB, 397x371px
A real ergonomic design for improved stability
Dedicated third dial for iso.
Aperture bracketing.
Waterproofing comes standard.
A thin ring flash built into every lens as standard.

The first three aren't even that difficult.
>>
Single mode without spaghetti
>>
Being able to use the in body stabilization of crop mirrorless cameras for tilt/shift/swing movements would be hella neat.
>>
A camera that dumps all the features that I don't need such ast video, gps, bluetooth, wifi blah di blah and just concentrates on being a fucking good camera that is built like a brick shithouse
>>
>>3066388
Not quite. With some kind of hyperminiaturized Kinect-type infrared and/or ultrasound tech, developed over the next 20 years, the camera's software could reconstruct a rough volumetric 3D model of the applicable area. Slap more of 'em on the flashes themselves, download via wi-fi, I think the simulation wouldn't be all that bad. Surface properties would be read by the phase-detect sensors that'd otherwise be used for focusing, and possibly by some Lytroesque direction-sensitive sensors as well.

There's more to light than frequency and amplitude as recorded on the sensor or film.

But, software will have to stop sucking more and more as the years go by, and as a professional software engineer I don't fucking see that fucking happening before 21 fucking 17.
>>
Integrated soup maker.
>>
Features that improve my workflow.
>>
*Higher ISO that isn't noisy as shit.
*Dual record to card and/or internal memory.
*Waterproof/submersible.
*Modular/Upgradable body (new image sensor just came out, no problem)
*Full length video recording
>>
>>3066406
>Thin ring flash
This hardened my penis
>>
>>3066333
>Camera comes with built in bluetooth+wifi+radio for flashes
>>3066364
>built in ND
>>3066406
>Dedicated third dial for iso.
>Aperture bracketing.
>Waterproofing comes standard.
>A thin ring flash built into every lens as standard.
>>3066474
^as well as my own post here.
>>
>>3066474

>internal memory

fucking awful idea
>>
>>3066412
Sony A900 from 2008
>>
>>3066539
>Sony
good morning poopco
>>
>>3066406
>dedicated third dial for iso

That's standard on sony mirrorless.

I'd like to have a wireless evf I can clip to my specs.
>>
>>3066523
Having a few gigs of internal memory could be a lifesaver if you ever forget your card.
>>
>>3066523
Why is that an awful idea?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.