[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nikon releases new camera >intentionally gimped piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 4

>Nikon releases new camera
>intentionally gimped piece of shit
>continues legacy of losing market share

>canon releases nothing
>continues legacy of obsolete brandfaggotry keeping them afloat

>Fuji releases affordable medium format

>Sony releases a camera forged in the laboratory of the technology gods

>fuckface hipster faggots on /p/ that take snapshits of garbage bins still act superior because they have some shitty fucking mirror box in front of their garbage sensors
>Trump is president, there is no student loan relief, and rent is increasing by double digit percentages

Glad to see hipsters getting fucked even harder. This is truly the best timeline. Get fucked millennial scum.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution96 dpi
Vertical Resolution96 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width645
Image Height773
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
Sony A9
>>
your lack of sense of humor is so visible that every selfie you take is actually a snapshit of a trash bin
>>
>>3060179
>canon releases nothing
Because the 80D's new sensor architecture, continuation of the excellent dual pixel AF system, and the release of the M5 count as nothing?

Oh right, it's Sony posters, so there's some fine print.

>Canon releases nothing*
>*in the last 24 hours
>>
>>3060179
>fuckface hipster faggots on /p/ that take snapshits of garbage bins

Why is this shitty meme/scapegoat perpetuated by every asshole here that wants to discredit anyone who simply doesn't agree with them? I never seen snapshits of trash cans on this board ever. I see a lot of landscapes/buildings/urban shit/street/portraits/concerts but never actual trash cans. Fuck's sake, if you're gonna force a shitty meme, at least base it in some kind of reality.
>>
>>3060201
It is actually based on some dude who posted a lens comparison of pictures of a garbage bin in his ugly backyard. But Im actually pretty dure it was a pro Sony guy knocking the Fuji
>>
>>3060201
There are four threads in the catalog of piles of garbage in alleys/behind buildings right now.
>>
File: 1482722861597.jpg (37KB, 191x226px) Image search: [Google]
1482722861597.jpg
37KB, 191x226px
The potential for this thread looks good.
>>
>>3060201
its because sadly photography has become the new hipster trend for millennials.

>muh artistic view
>muh alternativness
>muh deepness
>muh feels

thats how i see it anyways, especially in the urban/suburban areas nyc. Everyone nowadays is a fucking photographer, its the cool thing to be.
>>
>>3060205
Where? I don't see them.

>>3060202
I see.

>>3060218
I don't really mind if people wanna fuck around with cameras. Yeah I agree a lot of people do it but that doesn't stop me from bringing it up in a conversation. If people ask what I do for fun/where my passions are they'll be related to what I photograph as well, not just photography itself, but photography is a good ice breaker and (I know this is silly but bear with me), it's helped me meet women over the years. Women have sought me out and made the first move just because I had a camera or said I liked photography, which really is just a nice side effect of having any hobby that's not completely male dominated.
>>
oh my gosh i am just SOO TRIGGGGERRRRED

nah i'm just kidding, try harder and then go fuck yourself before you neck yourself my tard.
>>
>>3060179
>there is no student loan relief,
Thank fuck for that. Students borrow too much money in such an irresponsible way, they won't be able to pay back those loans because their humanities study doesn't land them any jobs.

Then they want to elect Bernie so he can force tax payers to cover up for their irresponsible loans.
Please do go fuck yourself, students.
>>
>>3060247

>sincerely, a STEM cuck who had to elect a nationalist president who would be tough on H-1B visas so that Poostreet Pajeet would stop stealing my precious jarbs
>>
>>3060202
its a much older meme than that. garbage bins were very popular subjects in 2008
>>
>>3060247
>believing it's really that simple.
>>
>>3060249
Hey I have a hard time finding someone to rent my basement for $600/month.
I know what will cure it! Double the amount of people trying to rent their property!

How does supply/demand of labour set it's value, fag. Besides, nationalism is only second to social nationalism.
>>
>>3060247
>implying the public school system doesn't try to funnel people into college regardless of cost.
>>
>>3060195
ah fuck
>>
File: _IMG4290.jpg (235KB, 849x1024px) Image search: [Google]
_IMG4290.jpg
235KB, 849x1024px
>>3060201
Feel better now?
>>
>>3060179
hipster is shooting film.
because it's the "in" thing.
>>
>>3060195
not today, bitch
>>
>>3060179
http://www.canonwatch.com/canon-likely-double-profit-thanks-toshiba-acquisition-report/

easy money, goy.
>>
>>3060179
>Get fucked millennial scum.

>Millennial is the name given to the generation born between 1982 and 2004

>Most hipsters are 30 and older

Are you always this retarded or is today an exceptional occasion?
>>
>>3060195
shutup faget
>>
>>3060267
It really is that simple. Millenials take irresponsible loans for things they can't afford, and want to drag down tax payers into their doom.
This greed is just as bad and ugly as the corporate greed they claim they are fighting.

You can argue the universities are evil for raising the price of their worthless degrees, but they are ultimately only following Supply&Demand.
>>
>>3060440
>they are ultimately only following Supply&Demand.
You could argue that using the democratic system to further ones own interests is just as valid a thing to do
>>
>>3060441
Yes, but you can't and shouldn't build your country on irresponsible loans.
The price hiking the universities do will eventually make the bubble burst. Tax payers can't continuously support increasing price hike.
>>
>>3060440
Are you sure that wasn't sub-prime mortgages? The golden child of the boomer generation?

Pretty much every report into fiscal responsibility shows boomers to be morons, gen x'ers to be straight up fucked and millenials to be scrimpers and savers.

Millenials are the ones paying the price for their parents irresponsibility, gen x can't afford to help, but are less needy than boomers because of their upbringing, so are mainly suffering in silence.
>>
>>3060452

Uhhh, Anon... it wasn't the baby boomers causing subprime loans. Most of them were from 1996 onward.

You do realize that banks were forced to give mortgages to high-risk people due to discrimination lawsuits, right?

The Democrats forced banks into this situation by playing Robin Hood, and then when it all fell apart, accused the banks of issuing "predatory loans".

First they were "discriminating against blacks and the poor" because they had no stable income or credit therefore were ineligible, and then they were "taking advantage of blacks and the poor" once they gave them loans and they started defaulting.

You can see all of the proceedings on YouTube if you want... as well as look up the court dockets.
>>
>>3060474
Poor people wanted a deal to get out of the ghetto. They got a deal, a really shitty one. But it was that or nothing.

Poor black people don't make the rules when it comes to finance, rich white people do, in this case, boomers decided it all and knew how it would play out. And it worked, house prices all went through the roof, rich whitey just turned his home into a profitable investment and all he had to do was offer poor people an opportunity.
>>
>>3060481

>Deal to get out if the ghetto

What deal? Like hop in your car and drive to a different place and get a job?
>>
>>3060481

>everyone else is the problem
>my life is not my responsibility

Plenty of people work to better their lives, Anon. We all follow the same rules.
>>
>>3060487
>whats the deal with poor people, why dont they just get a job?
t. middle class white guy with a big support net around him, not recognizing that theres tonnes of subtle systems at play in america preventing social mobility and reinforcing class divides..
>inb4 "i havent experienced it, therefore it doesnt exist"
>>3060497
>we all follow the same rules
>being this delusional
>>
>>3060247
>spot the redneck
>>
>>3060487
also,
>implying youve got a car to hop in when youre poor.
>>
>>3060501
Only rednecks know irresponsible loans are a bad thing?
Don't buy useless things you can't afford. Don't take loans you can't pay back. These are rules of life for everybody, not just rednecks.
>>
>>3060487
>>3060497

So, here's how it works in the UK, a place with a lot more social mobility and welfare support.

If you get ill/lose your job/whatever, you can apply to your local council for housing benefit, which they will give you as long as you've lived in that area for at least 2 years. The amount you are given is by all accounts, insufficient, there are currently zero one bed properties in the whole of London that fall under the 1 bedroom rate, this problem isn't limited to cities, it's pretty much country wide.

BUT, there's only enough social housing to take about 10% of applicants, so, the other option is to rent privately and claim benefits to cover it, currently, because of how mortgages are set up, only 2% of homes on the rental market will allow tenants that receive benefits.

So with this system, not only are you stuck in your area, because you can't get funding unless you live somewhere for 2 years, and you can't find a more suitable home, because you're not allowed to just swap council house and the private market is almost impossible to find anywhere, and those 2% of homes that DO take benefits are well aware they're in high demand so they charge a hefty premium to live in a shit hole.

And if you want to move in somewhere and don't have a stable job, you are expected to pay 6 months up front AND the deposit AND the agency fees - this means if I want to move house I need a minimum of $10k to do so.

Now, in all your privileged wisdom, how do you plan to escape this system? Obviously the sensible option is to allow benefits to pay for mortgages as the month to month costs tend to be half that of renting AND you're not funnelling money into freddy five homes pockets AND eventually they won't need to receive benefits any more.

Poor people are just a system to make rich people richer, work for scraps, get overcharged for everything.
>>
>>3060516
Don't be poor, and don't drive good jobs outside of the country with your policies.
>>
>>3060516

I pay the equivalent of my mortgage every month in taxes.

I could do a lot more good with that money far more efficiently than the governmnent, believe me.

The bottom 50% is an anchor, and they are growing in numbers because not working and having kids is rewarded.
>>
>>3060525
Kill poor brown people and get rid of welfare and free trade
???
Utopia
>>
>>3060525
>I could do a lot more good with that money far more efficiently than the governmnent, believe me.

>I could run the country better, believe me

Jesus christ you people are sad, as far as efficiency goes the NHS is ridiculously good value, americans pay twice as much per capita in taxes for their health service and they still have to pay for everything!
>>
>>3060625
He's talking about government abuse of money, like earmarks of worthless projects that only serve to enrich the politicians' close friends and lobbyists. And shit like Trump increasing military budget by 15%, you're forcing people who don't believe in military escalation and war into financing that shit.

Your NHS isn't a magic bullet either. Private medical are raking in fortunes on increasing their prices and pretty much just tell your government to eat the bill or fuck off. Because they have the sole patent to that particular drug.
>>
>>3060625

Better use of that money for myself, faggot. Fuck knows how many abortions and welfare cheques I've paid for...

You know, I hope you become wealthy and successful someday so you can Feel The Bern for real, and realize how much of a cuck you were back in 2017.
>>
>>3060629
>if you get lung cancer from smoking, the NHS covers it

The NHS is an absolute abortion. Healthcare coverage should not extend to retarded fat fucks, alcoholics, smokers, drug users, AIDs patients, abortions, homosexuals contracting easily preventable STIs from lack of condoms, etc.

No public healthcare system should, and yet it keeps these leeches alive and drains the system. Chronic diseases caused from being a selfish fucking waste of life are the number one drain on every western nation's healthcare system.

Millennials demanding transgender shit be covered need to be shot dead.
>>
>>3060693

Wow the edge
>>
>>3060716
hurrr its edgy to think smokers, obese people, and other people that make terrible life decisions knowing full well the consequences, should face those consequences without dragging society into it
>>
>>3060716
Ultimately he has a good point though. If you remove consequences for personal actions you get a society that foster irresponsibility.
>go ahead, do all the stupid things you want, the government will pay and fix you up anyway
It will lead to nothing but decay and spiraling downwards.
>>
>>3060721
>>3060720

Nah, you're retarded. Also, it's fitting that a sony shill thread descended into poltard debauchery.
>>
>thinking 3 people are one person

This is why trips were invented.
>>
>>3060725
You're a fucking faggot and tripshit, opinion discarded.
>>
>>3060735

Did you just assume my identity? This is 2017, mister. I'm actually trip fluid. Sometimes I trip, sometimes I don't! You'll never know when you're talking to me.

Now, back to how retarded you are. Isn't it ironic that you can actually seek health care in spite of your parents' bad decisions, yet you think the same right should be denied to others?
>>
>>3060740
If a child is born deaf of blind, that isn't the child's fault, and we as society decide to assist it through its life.

But there is a big difference between that and conscious decisions like smoking until you get lung cancer and demand others to pay for your decisions.
>>
>>3060751

Your parents made the conscious decision not to drown you in the bath tub once they realized you were retarded, but I have to pay for it? How is that fair?
>>
>>3060752
You're not paying me anything. I doubt you even have a job.
>>
>>3060754

>You're not paying me anything.

Wow, holy fuck, retard. No shit I'm not paying you. I'm paying taxes, both state and federal. They in turn cover all of the costs that you incur on society on a daily basis as a member of the sub-75 iq set. Now, I'm not a fascist or a dickhead, so I'm actually not upset by this. I think my money should go to support the less able. I just think it's ironic that you, a beneficiary of this very process, think that it ought be denied to others.
>>
>>3060755
>I think my money should go to support the less able
It's stupid to waste your money on people who CHOSE to be less able.
When they eat themselves to death, when they smoke themselves to death, you're not using your money effectively. You become part of the problem.
>>
>>3060757

And again, your parents CHOSE not to pull over and let you out on the side of the freeway in rush hour traffic.
>>
>>3060760
That's because my parents are good people. The way you want to construct society is arguably a very evil thing. You promote to people they can get bad habits and harm their own bodies, because everything will be alright in the end, the bill will be paid by others.
>>
Mods please delete this fucking thread
>>
>>3060195
Ok
>>
>>3060770

>good people
>made a retard baby and released it into the public

Pick one.
>>
>>3060799
Please be nice Anon. I engaged you with honest and real arguments that are of concern to all developed countries.
>>
>>3060500

I moved to America without even knowing the language and now I've reached middle class in 8 years.

Keep telling yourself there's a system holding people down.
>>
>>3060898
That guy was from the U.K. Clearly you haven't picked up on English language reading comprehension.

Also enjoy going bankrupt the first time you get sick.
>>
>>3060195
>>
>>3060800

No, you engaged yourself in an indulgent tirade about "homosexuals" and "transgenders" and "millennials".

Also, I'm not anon, remember? I'm a faggot trip.
>>
>>3060721
>having a government that gets richer the less it's citizens require healthcare
Vs
>having a government that gets richer by protecting big pharma and allowing healthcare companies to bankrupt whoever they touch.

That's why we banned things like cigarette adverts decades ago and were one of the first to put scary warning labels on everything despite 2 of the uks largest industries being booze and fags. You can still advertise tobacco in America, pretty much the only western country in which you can, because if you start dying, your country gets richer.

Sorry, but free healthcare allows people to have more freedom and confidence. There's no spiral here.
>>
>>3060693
they're demanding to get their penis cut off for free?
wew
>>
>>3060980
That was another guy you were talking to. I never said anything about homos and trannies.
>>
Daily reminder that only SJWs want DSLRs to hold back photographic progress because they want everyone to be a crippled impoverished minority to enact their backwards social plans.
>>
>>3060218
They want to be artists, and It's far easier to fake being a photographer than a painter or musician, especially if you have daddy's money for a top of the line camera to maintain the illusion.
>>
>>3060195 (You)
>>
>>3060195
Fucker
>>
>>3060195
Cunt
>>
>>3060195

Pull this again and your mother will die the day after.
>>
>>3060195
ugh
>>
>>3060195
Now you must find which other post is mine or your entire existence will be altered to have never began and never will.
>>
File: IMG_0198.jpg (73KB, 673x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0198.jpg
73KB, 673x1024px
Listen here buddy, I said reply to my post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Width673
Image Height1024
>>
File: IMG_0142.jpg (75KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
75KB, 1024x962px
>>3062062
Paulie pls no

Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Width1024
Image Height962
>>
>>3062062
no u
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.