[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time for me to get a new camera, budget is around £400. Any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dsc04158-01_1_orig.jpg (174KB, 820x800px) Image search: [Google]
dsc04158-01_1_orig.jpg
174KB, 820x800px
Time for me to get a new camera, budget is around £400. Any camera considered, you guys decide. I'm a hobbyist so keep that in mind. Current setup is 550D.
>>
>>3054707
why do you need a new camera? What do you shoot?

Also, you're not gonna get something that much better than a 550D for 400 pounds
>>
>>3054707
Save up a little extra and get a sony a7 2nd hand.
>>
Buy new glass and how to take better shots fag
>>
>>3054709
this.

get some great primes instead.
>>
>>3054709
Looking for a camera to take me into social events. So like weddings and stuff. But currently i do fashion shoots.
>>3054709
Need a new camera because my current one is fucking up and the af indicators don't work also there is about 3 scratched on the focussing plate thing above the mirror. And 3 dirt specs that won't even come.out "professionally"
>>3054715
Was thinking maybe converting to mirrorless
>>3054717
That was shot two years ago with a Sony compact digital zoom. Just couldn't be arsed finding another one
>>3054721
I was going to get an 80mm and 35mm soonish. I can rent out a canon 70-200 right now for nothing through my college.
>>
File: img-7611_orig.jpg (52KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
img-7611_orig.jpg
52KB, 1100x733px
>>3054717
This is the type of shit i take now
>>
>>3054728
If you want to do weddings/events and get paid for it you need a LOT more money, your school won't let you take their 70 200 on a paid shoot. As a minimum for a wedding you need 2 bodies, at least one full frame, a 24 70 2.8, 70 200 2.8, 50 1.4 and 85 1.4. Also the sony a7 (or any >800 full frame body) doesn't have the af performance for events.

Set your goal and work your way there slowly, get what you need, not what you think you can get away with.
>>
>>3054738
You overestimate how shit my area is for photography. I don't really need a full frame for weddings where i live. I will have two after buying these. And also yes my college would let me take it out on paid events. They have before
>>
>>3054741
Do what you want bro.
Enjoy going out of business within 12 months though.

Unless you plan on charging £250 for a whole wedding, people will go elsewhere.
Enjoy earning less than minimum wage.
>>
>>3054745
People in my area cost around £800-£1500 and I've only seen one of them that is a proper gear freak. She has like everything possible you can think of with canon and she isn't even the most popular because she doesn't take the best photos. Some other dude does and I'm sure his setup is a D7100
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.