[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move the RAW images from my camera to my computer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

How do I move the RAW images from my camera to my computer?

If I use the app thing on my phone it'll convert it to JPEG and will be something like 1080p. I don't want that. I want RAW.

My computer doesn't have an SD slot.
>>
get a card reader

put the SD card in the appropriate hole

plug into computer
>>
>>3053689
I need to move the images to my computer right now. And it's too late to get a card reader.
>>
>>3053693
Go to the shop and get a card reader.
Use a friends card reader.
Read the fucking manual for your camera you fucking stupid dick gargler.
>>
You're the dumbest cunt to grace this board senpai
>>
>>3053695
It's 1918, there's no shops open. None of my friends even know what a card reader is.

Manual says to connect the wire the camera comes with to the computer, but nothing happens.
>>
>>3053697
try a different usb port on your pc.
restart your pc.
put the sd cart in another device and connect this device.
make a photo with you iphone of your camera's phone and tap the share button.
>>
nice meme fampai
>>
>>3053687
usb cable to the camera.
wow.
it's like magick.
>>
>>3053697
Did you actually turn the camera on while plugged in?
>>
>>3053697

>It's 1918, there's no shops open.

Use your fucking time machine
>>
>>3053697
Is your camera an a6000?
Mine wouldn't charge or transfer files using the cheap USB cable it came with so I had to use a different one.
And as another anon said make sure the camera is turned on when you plug it in.
>>
>>3053697
>1918
>WW1 rages on
>can't go to camera shop because digital cameras haven't been invented yet
>somehow own a computer

Ther 1900s were a strange time
>>
>>3053757

>i'm cold
>hans won't let me set up the shot
>tfw too early for leica, but just in time to die in the trenches
>>
>>3053687
> Being a digital photographer
> Not knowing how to use a computer

Honestly dude, kill yourself.
>>
>>3053687
>app thing on my phone

I hate millennials.
>>
>>3053723
Doesn't work.

>>3053731
Yes.

>>3053740
Battery's dead.

>>3053742
Nope, it's a 1300D. And yeah it's turned on.

>>3053774
>>3053775
r-rude ;_;
>>
>>3053823
and you went into explorer to check if your camera was under devices/hdds? or do you expect a big pop-up asking you what do?
>>
>>3053826
Yeah I checked in explorer. I even downloaded some EOS utility thing from the Canon website, but that didn't work either.
>>
File: latest[1].png (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
37KB, 250x250px
>>3053827
then it sounds like you won't get your pictures to your computer unless you buy and sd card reader.
>>
>>3053687
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=1300d+wont+connect+to+computer
>>
>>3053829

>"I have found out what the problem was.
I needed to disable the WiFi/NFC on my camera and now it detects it straight away."
>>
>>3053829
>>3053830
well fuck, it worked

that's a stupid "feature"
>>
>>3053831

Manufacturers do shit like this because
>wireless so convenient
>wireless so future
When the reality is that their desktop companion program is a piece of shit and it will always be easier and more convenient to either use a cable to the camera or a USB card reader.
>>
>>3053687
To do straight from camera transfer the camera should be on and have enough charge to transfer
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.