[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys My gf is looking to buy a camera and I thought I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Best-full-frame-cameras.jpg (30KB, 578x325px) Image search: [Google]
Best-full-frame-cameras.jpg
30KB, 578x325px
Hey guys
My gf is looking to buy a camera and I thought I'd ask here for advice
She hasn't had a camera before, but I've tought her everything about using one, so when using mine (which is fully manual), she gets excellent results, so I'm confident that she get a pro level dslr
I was thinking something like a used 5D mk ii would be ideal for her
Do you have any recommendations?
Her budget is around £800
>>
>>3047425
You can get an a7ii for 800 if you shop around, it looks more girly, ibis to compensate her feminine wrists, evf because it's easier, best image quality.
>>
>>3047425
>would be ideal for her
>She hasn't had a camera before
I'd recommend to just get her the new iphone. Much more usefull than gearfagging crap she won't ever need.
>>
>>3047427
>You can get an a7ii for 800 if you shop around
no you can't
>>
File: IMG_20170328_111627.png (469KB, 1080x1846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170328_111627.png
469KB, 1080x1846px
>>3047440
Yes you can (sold listings, none are faulty)
>>
>>3047434
How about you read the rest of my post
She knows perfectly well how to handle a camera manually
>>
>>3047470
You still haven't mention what she'll be doing, so just keep your gearfaggotory hands to yourself and just buy her an iphone. It's still better than an ancient dslr.
>>
>>3047487
Landscape, architecture, probably some food photography for restaurants as well
>>
>>3047494
Yeah, iPhone all the way.
>>
>>3047496
Kill yourself
>>
>>3047497
Truth hurts, m8, take it like a man.
>>
>>3047502
Witnessing you autism hurts
>>
>>3047503
Still iPhone's better for "her needs" instead of such a silly neet having another opportunity to stick ones hand in her panties for a piece of crappy glass.
>>
>>3047505
i'm talking about professional level photography, not instagram shit
>>
>professional level photography,
>implies that dslr is a must
>>
Buy something dirt cheap, preferably second hand. After she's taken some 10k photos she'll know what camera and lens(es) she needs.
>>
>>3047441
...and take photos with your £50 lens. Go fuck yourself gearfag.
>>
>>3047494
Get her a nice compact camera such as a Ricoh GR or a Fuji X100/X70. If she wants a better camera later she can still use that camera as an everyday/walk around tool.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.