[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to get the M5 Mark ii, second hand. Great condition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: P1010007.jpg (404KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
P1010007.jpg
404KB, 1200x900px
I'm going to get the M5 Mark ii, second hand. Great condition.
Any reason why I shouldn't?
>Currently own Lumix GX7
>Have variety of M4/3 lenses
>Have loads of adapter for old film lenses for m4/3
>Small
>Compact
>Cheap
>Looks hella hipster

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareGoogle
PhotographerPicasa
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width1200
Image Height900
>>
>>3047177
>It's a digital camera
>OM system lenses have a larger zoom factor, so everything you photograph will appear very close
>It's micro four turds
>>
>already have native lenses
>already have adapted lenses

you could. performance won't actually be better than the gx7 in straight shots, but it has a bunch of cool features.
Olympus deep menus are a clusterfuck but once you get the camera set up the actual shooting controls are almost as perfect as pentax.
>>
>>3047177
you shoot video?
stick with panasonic g85.
hipster?
sure, whatever.
>>
>>3047177
what's wrong with the GX7
>>
>>3047177
Adapting ff lenses onto m43 is dumb
M43 gear is dying out (panasonic, the m43 leader as of last week shuttered their camera division).

E mount is the fastest growing mount, both in the consumer and commercial sector, and is the only mount that hasn't been steadily and heavily dropping sales.
The a7, nex 6, a6000 fulfill all your criteria, and you can get a m43 adapter for your current lenses.
>>
>>3047455
Where'd you get the info that Panasonic died? I'm not seeing anything.

I knew that Olympus is looking at moving into the e-mount, although that should be Panasonic (considering they have sensor foundries).
>>
>>3047455
>(panasonic, the m43 leader as of last week shuttered their camera division).
Fake news, they're restructuring their company and moving the camera department under another division:
https://www.dpreview.com/news/4882489366/panasonic-likely-to-scale-back-camera-division
>The recent article featured on the Nikkei regarding Panasonic’s Imaging business was not announced by Panasonic and refers to a change in our internal organizational structure.
>Integrating all consumer electronics divisions, our consumer Digital Imaging business will move under Panasonic Appliances Company and is not being dismantled.

Would you really think that they would shut down their business only weeks after releasing their new flagship model?
>>
>>3047455
>E mount is the fastest growing mount,

Not for apsc.
>>
>>3047610
No?
>>
>>3047177
>Olympus
>summoning the sonyggers

Welp, see ya later
>>
>>3047455
Panasonic is just getting ready to drop point and shoots like everyone else.
>>
>>3047610
No apsc sales have increased, because it's a dying meme.

>>3047628
Olympus are gonna be releasing fe mount stuff within the next 2 years, another reason to stay away from m43, it ded.

>>3047912
Thankyou, fucking keks at the people that think they're gonna shut their camera division, put it in the control of mobile devices and expect anything but pos p&s cameras.

I'm just gonna repeat this, camera sales are going down like a $5 hooker, and the cheaper, less professional options are feeling it the worst.
>>
>>3048001
>Olympus are gonna be releasing fe mount stuff within the next 2 years

Let's see some sources on that.
>>
>>3048024
Go look up their recent patents.
>>
>>3048027
Patents mean jack shit or we'd all have had flying cars for decades.
>>
>>3047261
>>OM system lenses have a larger zoom factor, so everything you photograph will appear very close
LOLOL
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.