[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on shooting in harsh sunlight. (because that'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: MPVsnap-2017-03-24-0001.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MPVsnap-2017-03-24-0001.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
redpill me on shooting in harsh sunlight. (because that's all I'm getting these days, no fucking clouds in sight)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plHReqpPfeM

thought I don't do portraiture, mostly shots of things I find in the city (statues, old fucked up buildings and stuff)
>>
either shoot at a different time or find some shade you autist
>>
>>3045379
the time between HARSH and NO LIGHT is fucking short here. also, I can't find "shade" if the subject is in an open environment with nothing in the vicinity to provide it shade.
>>
File: 5 in one.jpg (140KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5 in one.jpg
140KB, 1000x1000px
It really is too bad no one has come up with an affordable, portable system that would let you either filter harsh sunlight to soften it up, or reflect it back to a model to fill in shadows. It would be even greater if there were say...5 different options that you could use.
>>
>>3045377
daaaaaaamn, that guy is T H I C C
>>
>>3045377
use flash ala martin parr. but you get that look only.
>>
>>3045402
yeah too bad you can only find shitty prototypes on amazon for $20, who would give money to these no name start ups, am I right?
>>
>>3045402
OP here, I was gonna buy one of those, but I don't have an assistant and the stuff I photograph are usually big, so I would have to get a rectangular one at least 180cm, but then how the fuck would I position it without assistant? I know you can get arms for them, but that wouldn't work for my purpose either as most of the locations are too shit to set stuff up in
>>
>>3045409
>that guy
newfag gtfo
>>
>>3045428
Umm, the neewer ones for 20 to 40 are great, savage has some out too, and their other gear is solid. Or you can spend $150 for a broncolor like an idiot.
>>
>>3045481
I can get a 7-in-1 (includes blue and green) of 180cm x 120cm for 50 euros. is that a good deal? (Godox A grade)
>>
>>3045494
That's about what I paid for mine of similar size. Only I measured in inches and paid with USD so obviously better.

Blue and green are probably unneeded unless you plan on using it for digital video effects. But they shouldn't hurt anything. Look first for free shipping or other perks like that.
>>
>>3045451
It's meme you dip
>>
>>3045377
I don't get it, why does anyone pay attention to tutorials made by people who haven't got one single good photograph to show? That picture in the OP is atrocious.

Also, the model is hot, but what the fuck made her think that shit he made with her hair would look good?
>>
>>3045409
What's wrong with his legs anyways? I was surprise when he made a video with digitalrev years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-YHQYFtokc
>>
>>3045782
He keeps extra tripods in his pant legs. There's nothing weird about it.
>>
>>3045377
How can you miss focus this badly?
>>
>>3045650
>gets called out
>i was only pretending to be retarded lol i trol u!
>>
>>3045377
shoot golden hour.

/thread
>>
>>3045782
used to be morbidly obese, some guy on /p/ found some 1998 web 1.0 tier archived shot of his website/blog back in the day
>>
>Shooting in harsh light

Don't. /thread
>>
>>3048114
Shoot yourself you clinically retarded faggot. Harsh light is great light if you know how to use reflectors and shadow.

Overcast days are babies first photo light.
>>
File: harshlight.jpg (411KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
harshlight.jpg
411KB, 1350x900px
>>3045377
shoot film

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.