[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Fuji always blames its shortcomings on Sony? Isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: img_main01.jpg (80KB, 596x320px) Image search: [Google]
img_main01.jpg
80KB, 596x320px
How come Fuji always blames its shortcomings on Sony?

Isn't Fuji an independent company capable of making its own design decisions? They don't even use Sony sensors...
>>
baitu desu
>>
>>3044198
They do use sony sensors
and they still are behind the competition
it's almost a work of art.
>>
It's kinda like leica, only without rangefinding, awsome lenses and top notch image quality.
>>
>>3044222

So if it lacks rangefinding, good lenses, and top notch image quality, what does it have?
>>
>>3044243
accessible price
>>
>>3044248

It doesn't even have that though.
>>
>>3044257
maybe if you're a pizzaboy in your 30s
>>
>>3044261

You can get a FF camera for the price of the X-T2, not really accessible if you ask me.
>>
>>3044262
I can get a 5D for $100 but it'll never shoot iso 12800

you overvalue sensor size because you've never actually enjoyed modern technology because you are a poor pizzaboy
>>
>>3044270

>I can get a 5D for $100

Good point. Let me clarify.

You can get a MODERN full frame sensor for the price of the X-T2.
>>
>>3044274
you can get an a7 for $500, a third the price of the xt2 and with a far superior sensor and very similar form factor. xt2 is a toy for people that want to spend $1000 on a piece of soon to be outdated jewellery and $500 on a camera.
>>
>>3044208
I don't see anyone else using the same sensor setup as Fuji. Everyone uses a Bayer sensor with aa. So maybe Sony should step up and design a higher res sensor array
>>
>>3044295
>I don't see anyone else using the same sensor setup as Fuji.

I know right? Thank god they don't.
>>
>>3044297
t. triggered sonycuck
>>
>>3044298

>he thinks x-trans is a positive

I mean, if you like waxy skin tones and ridiculous amounts of NR applied.
>>
>>3044301
not the other guy but your going to use nr in post anyways, and the nr is done through the physical sensor array and
that waxy skin tone you speak of only happens in high iso jpegs which who in the fuck will be trying to produce professional work
trying to push high iso let alone using jpegs.

go back to reading specs sonygger, fuji makes excellent cameras take your shitty bait off this board

also sage this shit
>>
Wassup Moop, you seem extra peeved. Did the GF leave you for that Chad in her gallery?
>>
File: shitstorm.gif (940KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
shitstorm.gif
940KB, 500x281px
Here we fucking go again.
>>
>>3044301
How will fujifags ever recover? Can they?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.