[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are real life photos the only type of photos accepted here or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: PAL_2016-10-08_190017_456.jpg (93KB, 788x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PAL_2016-10-08_190017_456.jpg
93KB, 788x1000px
Are real life photos the only type of photos accepted here or can I also post in-game screenshots I take? Pic related is an example.
>>
screenshots are allowed, but they will be judged mercilessly based on their aesthetic merit. if everything else you post is similar in quality to your op pic, i wouldn't bother unless you love being roasted.
>>
nowadays kids sure are retarded.
>>
>>3042582
Aesthetic merit, huh. That actually sounds worthwhile. I did it once on my ps Vita.
>>
>>3042580
this the type of nigga that looks like he needs a flag hoisted
>>
>>3042580
Video games are for children. Grow up if you want to post on this board, go outside and take photos even if the only camera you have is your phone.
>>
File: 1467087626603.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1467087626603.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>3042678
>video games are for children. Grow up if you want to post on this board
>grow up if you want to post on this board
>grow up
>this board
>>
>>3042678
in america the most popular age group to play video games is 26-35. The demographic that plays the least are poor people.

So are you a nubilefag, oldfag or poorfag?
>>
>>3042684
So you think video games is the pinnacle of life and wealth.
Video games are nothing but time-consuming. You can only afford the time for gaming if your time has no value. Your time has no value because you have no value.
Why not put that nintendo down and do something valuable with your life? Unless you want to watch your life tick down while doing practically nothing, nobody will remember how you played a game, you cannot feed your family with playing games and your parents can only support you for so long.
You asked me what I do, well I do work in the family business, I attend college beside my work so I can take the family business further and I am supporting my parents while I keep a few hobbies besides all that.

Play your little video games little boy, I don't care, and waste all your time and of those around you. I bet your parents are all proud of your latest playstation achievements.
>>
>>3042706
Mass Projection: The post
>>
>>3042706
Many types of video games are factually beneficial to different brain functions. If you want to have better understanding of your surroundings, perception, reflexes, pattern recognition and not be senile, video games are a perfect form of useful entertainment in moderation.
>>
>>3042706
>Heh. Nothin' personal, kid.
>>
>>3042706
Good pasta.
Taking this baby out for a whirl in /v/.
>>
File: wooden house 01.jpg (153KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
wooden house 01.jpg
153KB, 1000x800px
>>3042706
ayyyy
>>
>>3044695
You asshole! You say that without posting a link?
Come on, man!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.