[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>aspiring teen model brutally hit by train while having a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

>aspiring teen model brutally hit by train while having a photoshoot with a professional photographer to boost her modeling career before she gets too pregnant

is this some kinda modern art i don't understand, or is this photograph wrong and ugly in literally all dimensions?
>>
>>3042385
I don't get what's so appealing about railroad tracks. I never found most of those shots done on railroads to be worth it vs choosing a location that is legal to photograph on. I'm really interested in railroads and railroad photography but I still don't see why people are so drawn to posing on tracks. My guess is they like the excitement of doing something dangerous and illegal, same as those people who hang off buildings and record it. Thrill seeking. I could be wrong though.
>>
File: 62103_n.jpg (39KB, 501x373px) Image search: [Google]
62103_n.jpg
39KB, 501x373px
>fredzania

i think its worth noting that the "professional" photographer was a female too. her friend. most probably a first name last name ""professional"" with a rabal.
>>
Cool. Hope it becomes a trend.
>>
File: track.jpg (73KB, 785x294px) Image search: [Google]
track.jpg
73KB, 785x294px
>>
brazzers.com/scenes/fredzania-gets-railed-hard
>>
File: 4554.png (67KB, 420x281px) Image search: [Google]
4554.png
67KB, 420x281px
Cut off her limbs like a noob.
>>
>>3042459
train did it like a pro, though.
>>
>>3042461

thatwasthejoke.png
>>
>>3042467
trips are too dumb to make jokes.
>>
>>3042422
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
>>
>>3042385
jesus chirst how do you get hit by a train, its not like they're hard to miss.
>>
>>3042482
Looks like they were doing the shoot on a section of track where the train wouldn't have been slowing down. Not to mention that heels aren't really the best when you're walking over rocks.
>>
>>3042482
Looks like she was hard to miss for train as well.
>>
>>3042482
It's hard to hear trains coming because the sounds are low pitched. Not easy to pick up from a distance.
>>
>>3042385
>Blurry, uninspiring photo
>""teen model""
>""pro photographer""
>>
>>3042509
what about vibration?
>>
>>3042385
where can I find aspiring teen "models"?
>>
Hope he was shooting in burst
>>
File: 1376481928179.png (316KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
1376481928179.png
316KB, 425x450px
>that caboose
>>
>>3042482
Because they use electric motors to drive them, you can barely register a sound until it's practically on top of you. Even if it's just starting to get moving and the diesel engine is clearly audible, it can be hard to pick up, because it sounds like a random semi or something and won't draw attention unless you're actively looking for a train. I've had trains sneak up on me on more than one occasion.

The horn, which is the most noticeable thing by far, only gets sounded at crossings, not random stretches of track. Most engineers won't just randomly blast their horn even if they see something on the tracks, because up at the cab from a distance, it could be anything. By the time they see it's a person, go "oh shit!" and lay on the horn, they're close close to you that you would need to dive off the tracks immediately. If you're in heels, or trip on the ties or something and the train is going 50+ MPH, you're pretty fucking screwed.
>>
>>3042584
>I've had trains sneak up on me on more than one occasion.
Yeah I hate it when they sneak up on me while I'm hunting them.
>>
>>3042520
You won't get a lot of vibrations near trains unless one of the locomotives is starting to get going. A passing train usually doesn't create very noticeable vibrations unless you're inside a building that's close to the tracks. If you stood outside next to a passing train you wouldn't "feel" much of anything other than all the air getting knocked back into your face.
>>
File: 1456373752676.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1456373752676.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>3042499
>>
>>3042385
this is why you always get paid upfront for a job
>>
>>3042385
>model dies mid shoot
>still take time to edit the shit out of the pic

really makes you thunk
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.