[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /p/ I used to work for small no name camera repair shop run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1394.jpg (24KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1394.jpg
24KB, 429x343px
Hey /p/ I used to work for small no name camera repair shop run and owned by a depressed alcoholic divorcee (also the head technician).

All Sony camera repairs (including video cameras) in my city (a major city) came to us, I was hired with no qualifications and no experience whatsoever.

How did I get the job you ask?

>Selling a lens
>Need to get the front element cleaned
>Go in and ask if they can give it a quick clean
>alright.jpg (alcohol breath over 9000)
>gives me lens back
>hey, can I have a job lol?
>yeah ok, let me show you around

Started working the next week, pulling sonys apart and fucking most of them up (I literally had no experience so what do you expect), putting things back together incorrectly, throwing screws in the bin when I didn't know where they went, breaking parts (flex cables) by accident and then just charging the customer. etcetera

Not only that, the head technician was so drunk and raged up everyday I saw him throw people sonys cameras at walls and then frantically try and put them back together, repairs took weeks and weeks if not months because no one knew what the fuck they were doing.

The End

>ask me anything

I haven't worked there for over a year now, people's Sony cameras are still being fixed this way in my city kek

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width429
Image Height343
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
The Fuji shitposters have transcended to another level.
>>
>>3040773
Sony have 2 repair centres in America, both are in house teams for much larger non customer facing companies.

And their european repair centre is in frankfurt and is again a non customer facing company subcontracted by Sony.

Your lies are weak bruh.
>>
>>3040919

>bruh

Lol get a load of this faggot
>>
>>3040773

Do you get paid for shitposts like this?

How do I become a paid shill like you?

Serious question.

I don't care for who, I just want to put my shitposting to work.
>>
>>3040926
>I don't care for who, I just want to put my shitposting to work.
Why would anyone pay you when you do so much for free?
>>
File: fuckingkek.jpg (497KB, 2100x390px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingkek.jpg
497KB, 2100x390px
sony faggots buttravaged ITT

>b but muh s sony is a h high quality p professional precision t tool r r right?!!?!? reeeeeee
>>
>>3040773
Is this your idea for a quirky sitcom? Camera Cucks
>>
>>3040943

why so low??
>>
>>3041909
shit cameras
>>
>>3041909

Their warranty service in the states is not done in house. The company they use is less than stellar, and cares more about money than image.

It is a different story in Japan and Europe.
>>
>>3041909
Sony don't believe you should repair their shit, you should just buy new ones.
>>
>>3041909

OP here, it's low because my little story was true, all the butthurt sony fags can wish as much as they want that it's just a spicy meme but you only have to do 5 seconds of research to find out how fucking shit Sony service is, my thread is just an explanation as to why.

The Sony retards get upset and blame Fuji shooters kek, I shoot Canon like I give a fuck, and regardless even Fuji service fucking shits all over the horror show that is Sony service.
>>
>>3042089
But it's not true, as I said, I'm familiar with sonys operations and they've never hired small, no name shops.

Whys there a chip on your shoulder, let's have story time. Or, show the shop on streetview.
>>
File: sony_europe.jpg (145KB, 796x1133px) Image search: [Google]
sony_europe.jpg
145KB, 796x1133px
>>3041945
>and Europe
lol

I had to scroll to the very bottom to find any 5 star reviews. They didn't say why they gave five stars though, I suppose the marketing dept forgot to tell them

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Macintosh
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2017:03:19 17:48:30
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width796
Image Height1133
>>
>>3040773

Wait, why did you need to go to a shop to get a front element cleaned?

Are you too retarded to clean it yourself?

>>3042123

I had heard it was better than America. I assumed it was as good as Japan. Guess I was wrong.

I guess it is true that Sony only gives a shit about Japan and couldn't care less about the rest of the world.
>>
>>3042123
I like how the negative sony reviews come in batches, and all in french. Doesn't seem like a dude with a chip.on his shoulder at all.

And they're complaining about repair service, in the EU if your warranty repair isn't complete within 30 days you can claim a full refund through the retailer.

And the vast majority of the reviews are to do with phones, if you read them for 10 minutes you will see most people are pissed that they were rejected due to water damage. This is ubiquitous in the phone industry.
>>
>>3042129

>water damage rejection

Sony actually tests seals before they reject phones for water damage. So they can easily tell if you are in idiot who left flaps open, or if the device failed.

Those guys are obviously the former.
>>
>>3042130
clutching
>>3042129
at
>>3042128
straws

>Sony only gives a shit about Japan
Japanese people obediently throw their stuff away and buy new ones when they break. I'm sure Sony loves them for this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.