[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf i love vivian maier now! watch this vid: https://www.yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: VIVIAN.jpg (785KB, 1822x1080px) Image search: [Google]
VIVIAN.jpg
785KB, 1822x1080px
wtf i love vivian maier now!

watch this vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEit50LoSeo

/p/ told me she was a meme. but oh boy maybe this was 2deep for their heads?
>>
vivian maier was basically 1950s isi
she was a mean cunt and shitposted via correspondence with other photographers but was ultimately held back entirely by her personal problems or by being a tranny, no ones really sure
>>
>>3040714

However unlike isi, she was actually really good.
>>
>>3040725
Compared to you, Sugar, isi is incredibly talented.
>>
>>3040696
>/p/ told me she was a meme

Don't take /p/'s circlejerks/counterjerks/"opinions" on any topic seriously. Shoot and look at photobooks, try to ignore the internet when you can
>>
>>3040725
this
>>
>>3040725
You trash talking ANY photographer. That is fucking rich.
Not only are you shit, Jessie, you have also not improved AT ALL in the YEARS you have spent making a fool of yourself on this board.
No improvement at all.

Isi is a much better photographer than you, although that's not saying much, and she's actually working on getting better. She's learning and trying new things and to some extent accepts critique and learns from it.
You, though? You just post the same pathetic snapshits you did 4 years ago and when someone points out even the most basic and obvious issues with them you respond either by calling them "trolls" or "children" or you post one of the ten or so meme pics you saved that one day you visited /b/ 8 years ago.

Whether isi is really good or not can be discussed but you don't get to have a say in it. You shouldn't be on this board at all.
>>
why does sugar come here he just gets ripped to shreds everytime
>>
>>3040714
>or by being a tranny,
so "she" was a man?

thatd be funny, because one of the main points of her fame is her being a woman who needs no man.
>>
Who the fuck is isi?
>>
>>3040995
http://jamiewilliams.22slides.com/ a tripfag
>>
>>3040865

All isi does is take vapid snapshits of old tractors and parades, while attempting to garner a sad little cult of personality
>>
>>3041025
You forgot your trip, catsby.
Don't be so jealous because it's working for her and not for you.
>>
>>3040696
But she's still a meme and someone is earning money out of her work.
>>
>>3040865

Did she pay you to suck her trapcock while posting this?
>>
>>3041068
Trash talk from the guy who had to scrape the bottomof the barrel for an albino vegan of all things. That's rich.
>>
Are we having a meeting?
>>
>>3041068
you are the cancer killing /p/
>>
>>3041084
All tripfags are cancer.
>>
>>3041068
kys.
>>
>>3041068
both you and isi are iredeemable garbage but isi produces very slightly more appealing images, with a very slightly smaller subject range. also she's slightly more fuckable than you. happy?
>>
>>3041182
>also she's slightly more fuckable than you
pics or didnt happen.
>>
File: sugar (2).jpg (78KB, 960x851px) Image search: [Google]
sugar (2).jpg
78KB, 960x851px
>>3041187
Well, do you think she's less fuckable than this?
I'm surprised even a crazy albino vegan negress was desperate enough to let this lardass do her. I mean, maybe if he had a good personality, but we know that's not the case either.
>>
File: autism.jpg (102KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
102KB, 600x600px
>>3041487
>not showing his good side
love me a balding man
>>
>>3041487
that pic is actually sort of flattering. he needs to wash his hair, though. i think they are tied in terms of looks. she gets hot points because this is a mens forum, and shes a woman, but look at any picture of her, a lanky birdfaced 3/10 aint any better than that 3/10 fucko in your pic.
>>
>>3041487
Shit lighting, mate.
>>
>>3041500
I guess we just have different tastes because I think she's very good looking. You Americans tend to prefer a plumper lady, though. Work with what you have I suppose.
She's definitely better than a 3 at least as long as she's not talking.
>>
>>3041495
>>3041487

>have to find 3 year old pictures of me when I was in my pansy liberal stage blinded by sjw pussy

I probably look like a god damn serial killer now and it doesn't help that I'm a trucker lol.
>>
>>3041605
Is that where you live?
>>
File: 5QdBVLe.jpg (45KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
5QdBVLe.jpg
45KB, 311x311px
>>3041608

>Caves
>In Southern Florida
>>
>>3041609
why should I have to know where you actually live? You're the Autist here.
>>
>>3041605
Fuck off Shia. You're not getting your flag back, ya cunt.
>>
File: 1486283296310.jpg (70KB, 601x566px) Image search: [Google]
1486283296310.jpg
70KB, 601x566px
>>3040696

Autistic Christmas Cake with Jungle Fever
>>
>>3041621
literally isi then.
>>
>>3041633

lel
>>
>>3041500
isi's like a 6 just based on height unless dealing with insecure manlets, though
>>
>>3041750
only degenerate manlets have the giantess fetish. tallbros like petite girls, ofc.

t. tallbro.
>>
>>3041758
>t. tallbro
>>but he's under 6'4
>>
Isi is undeniably garbage. If you guys think she has an iota of talent, then you should kys
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.