[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>high school senior >class is putting on a show to raise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: crying seal.jpg (22KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
crying seal.jpg
22KB, 410x410px
>high school senior
>class is putting on a show to raise money for grad
>everyone seems to be involved
>Chemistry, people talking about it
>"Hey, Anon, are you particapting?"
>"Yeah"
>"What are you doing?"
>I perk up a bit, "I'm the photographer"
>"Wow, that's boring"

Do your peers respect photography?
>>
"art photography" is very well respected by normies. but being "the photographer", at an event like a wedding, club, concert, or birthday is cuck tier and looks like shit socially, youre a literal pushover with no value there, discardable and replaceable like all freelancers.

protip: become an art or embrace your cuckoldry.
>>
Start calling yourself "the shooter".
>>
>>3039428
>high school
That's why
>>
File: 1483416030774.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1483416030774.png
89KB, 399x382px
>>3039472
>>
>>3039432
what about sports photography?

>those jealous looks from people who want to be in the restricted areas
>>
>>3039432
Pushover until someone wants decent images. Time and time again people think that relatives or friends with an iPhone or 1100D / D3200 etc are an adequate replacement for someone who knows their stuff.

Time and time again are they proved that they are very much wrong, and end up with a pile of harshly lit & out of focus shit.
>>
File: sports-photographer-tips.jpg (98KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
sports-photographer-tips.jpg
98KB, 570x428px
>>3042608
sport photogs are invisible, they dress like dorks too. people only have eyes for the teams/players.
>>
>>3042611
t. wedding photocuck.

>Pushover until someone wants decent images.
??
pushovers while they are doing their work, you mong. for the relatives, the bridezilla and every stupid photo people want. they are slaves that watch other people eat, drink and have fun, as said, literal cucks.
>>
>>3042613
>black guy has the biggest lens
wew
>>
>>3039428
Don't give anyone pictures when they ask for it, OP.
>>
File: hmm.png (107KB, 768x672px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
107KB, 768x672px
>>3039472
>>
>>3042615
>they are slaves that watch other people eat, drink and have fun, as said, literal cucks.

They get paid for it your imbecile. Not to mention that the only literal cuck is the person so self conscious and insecure that they feel uncomfortable watching other people have fun.

My girlfriends best friend paid $3000 for wedding photos. Who is fucking who there?
>>
>>3044047
Yeah, but he will spend that money to buy more gear and will never have the fun people eating, drinking and dancing are having.
>>
>>3044157
nah
>>
>>3042611
>D3200
Body hardly matters. Lenses and the photographer behind it matter more, unless you're talking about a cropped vs full frame.
>>
>>3042613
>using a monopod for anything less than a 300 2.8

Gets me every time. What's the fucking point?
>>
>>3044047
Dude, he's trolling.
>>
>>3044047
>a friend of a friend
sure thing bro.

a cuck is someone that gets off by looking others enjoy themselves. what do event photogs do? literally that: document the pleasure of others, be it spouses, bands, parties, relatives, etc.

freelancers are always sacrificing things like new years night and stuff like that, because hey one has to eat, but, isnt it such a sad way of earning your life and doing your """passion"""? yes it clearly is. all that without even touching the fact that they have zero creativity, they dont produce anything that comes from their interests, they just record stuff happening on command, like a cctv camera.
>>
when people ask what I do for a living, I honestly am apprehensive to say that I'm a photographer. no one takes it seriously.
>>
>>3039924
>>3043942
There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to shoot and hang all the seniors in the hallway.
>>
>>3044157
>people eating

call me a cuck for not enjoying a good bit of cannibalism why dontcha
>>
>>3042617
Compensating

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2017 (Macintosh)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width960
Image Height639
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution200 dpi
Vertical Resolution200 dpi
Image Created2017:03:22 12:18:29
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width1036
Image Height895
>>
>>3039428
>"art photography" is very well respected by normies

It's not.

Normies dont' give a shit about fine art photography for the same reason that no normie gives a shit about modern art in general. Everyone knows that it's all crap. Fine art photography is actually even worse than most modern art because you're just "taking" pictures and not actually "creating" images - and no, posing people and objects in front of a camera is not "creating". It's just arranging objects. There's nothing special, magical or skillful about it. It's just arranging and photoshop. Sorry, artfags.
>>
>>3045546
test
>>
>>3045333
cropped frame is still fine.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.