[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there still a /p/ Discord? I used to go on the IRC a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1489261850007.jpg (228KB, 2048x1638px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489261850007.jpg
228KB, 2048x1638px
Is there still a /p/ Discord? I used to go on the IRC a lot and I miss yall
>>
Yup, https://discord.gg/WHRHSbc
>>
Angelbaums, moop, ito, and isi are in the discord so its kinda like an irc with posts and new people
>>
>>3037506
Thanks.
>>
>>3037511
I don't think Angel and Ito talk unless they're under different names
>>
>>3038008
Ito is gone now. He rage quit a couple of days ago, if you know that he's safe and not dead, pls reply.
>>
#/p/ @ irc.rizon.net
>>
>>3038117
IRC rocks since isi left
>>
>>3038119
If by rocks you mean harley says something retarded once a month and it's completely silent aside from that, sure
>>
>>3038121
Who's Harley?
>>
>>3038121
havent seen harley on for a few months now but rotfai, agno, kfc, yknow, the sanefags are still on
>>
>>3038161
It's no skin off my nose if you like those people and their company I guess but I sure don't agree with you. The Discord was shit for a while but after the biggest faggot there ragequit it's been really good. Isi is still there but you can just block her or go do something else when she's on one of her rants. A lot of the time she's pretty cool too, though.
>>
>>3038161
Agno is the biggest faggot of all,
All he does is whine about how he's too much of a pussy to talk to girls or take photos. Boys like a giant wet sack of contagious depression. And he will cry for weeks if you take the piss out of him, "why did you say this, why did you say that, im naisu to you", no one wants that level of pathetic in their life, grow a pair you weak ass twink.
>>
>>3038266
Sounds like he's suicidally depressed. Better not let cj davies hear about that.
>>
>>3038261
Discord is only mildly interesting when isi is there to stir the shit up. Otherwise it's either just a circle jerk or half a dozen faggots having half a dozen different conversations with no-one in particular. It's also got a fucking ghastly interface
>>
>>3038266
Agno is an awesome bro, and you are a complete geek.
>>
File: 65568169.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
65568169.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
discord = poopco + kurwa
>>
>>3038403
At least some of the users are fun to talk to.
>>
>>3038623
ahah ye right
>>
>>3038623
If you think poopco and kurwa talking about how great they are is fun, you're welcome to it.
>>
>>3038906
There's an archive search function in the client now, can you please post some instances of me talking about how great I am to back this claim up? :)
>>
>>3038927
Unfortunately that would mean logging in again.

Anyone who cares that much can go look for themselves
>>
>>3039006
Aha, that's what I expected: zero proof to back your sad, obsessive lies. Just dodging the answer and excuses. Looking forward to your further humiliation in future thread-bumping, invite link exposure-increasing posts :)
>>
>>3038906
But anon, I am great, relatively.
>>
>>3039023
>relatively
relative to a dung beetle
>>
>>3039031
That's not nice calling everyone in the discord a dung beetle frend.
>>
>>3039043
I didn't, you did
>>
Surprisingly normal people in there, expected much worse from what anons said about it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.