[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /p/ I was wondering do you have any ideas what would an immersive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hi /p/ I was wondering do you have any ideas what would an immersive and exciting content to film for an VR expierence?
>>
Fucking a horse.
>>
>>3036920
I second this.
>>
>>3036920
>fucking a horse being the fuckee

how would you emulate the experience of being horsefucked with VR? might need some additional props.

now, for me, reenacting a snuff film setting must be some pretty nutty VR experience. or being Michael Jackson in a huge arena with 100.000 fans cheering your songs and movements.
>>
>>3036955
Just strap a 360 go pro to the horse's head while you're fucking it. Then you can switch views while watching. Two for one
>>
>>3036985
>gopro
horse cant see you. you are under the horse belly, he cant see you, you cant see him. its a serious issue for VR.
>>
>>3036994
Pretend that the horse doesn't have legs and thrusts via a pair of rails.
>>
>tfw i wont live enough to see properly implemented VR so i can fuck all of my exes and have an orgy with them

fuck my life, we were so close.
>>
>>3036912
I recently took a class on VR journalism, the story I did was on the dance industry.

We tried out some new techniques that aren't normally seen in VR and we think it worked pretty well for being such a new medium.
>>
something incredibly cringey, like, a live cringeful event with cringe reactions from people, the ultimate in cringetainment, not just watching it on video but BEING in the viewpoint of the cringegator
>>
A Shia Labeouf livestream protest would be really cool. It's like you could be right there with him.
>>
>>3037037
sounds cool. but needs to be augmented: you are a scrawny guy in a highschool cafeteria that trips and literally spills his spaghetti meal to the floor, but the cafeteria itself is huge, like stadium huge, and there are 3000 chads and 6000 stacies and they all point and laugh at you and you see all their reactions in 240 fps slomo.
>>
>>3036912
>4 words
>ultimate horror movie experiance
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.