[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADOX: THE BRAND THAT LITERALLY SAVED FILM >Film is Growi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1203622.jpg (58KB, 320x296px) Image search: [Google]
1203622.jpg
58KB, 320x296px
ADOX: THE BRAND THAT LITERALLY SAVED FILM

>Film is Growing: ADOX Building a New Plant to Produce Film and Chemicals
>https://petapixel.com/2017/02/21/film-growing-adox-building-new-plant-produce-film-chemicals/

What were you doing the day the Film Renaissance Era was fucking cemented for good?

Have you tried the supremely good ADOX CMS II, the film with the highest resolving power EVER?
Have you tasted the grainy deliciousness of Adox Color Implosion?

What are you waiting to support them, you fucking cuck.
>>
>>3027719
>https://petapixel.com/2017/02/21/film-growing-adox-building-new-plant-produce-film-chemicals/

one company in some small part of the world decided to expand their building, sorry film purist but film is still dying slowly. as much as i want it to survive too its till going to be expensive, film stocks and production will eventually die out, other than developing on your own, places to develop film are dying out as well making the "mainstream comeback of consumer film photography," a bust. the reality of it is the few of us are just reliving a nostalgic moment in time where there was film and film only. digital is killing analog because thats how our technology is evolving. nothing you can do but move forward to a world where technology reigns supreme. sorry m8
>>
>>3027751
>adox sees the need to build another facility because they cant keep up with current demand
>f-film is d-dying guys!
>some crazy guy in his garage developed a diy kodachrome process. whole film world is expectant
>s-sorry m8, film already dead ok!
>february 2017: brand new home developing system without the need of fumble bag
>t-this time is for real guyse! f-film is ded!
>january 2017: kodak is reviving classic ektachrome. considering reviving and creating even more film stuff
>i-its o-over film guys, sorry about that!
>february 2017: lomography comes up with new c41 film
>february 2017: ferrania revives classic b&w film
>g-guys...
>>
>>3027760
Probably about tied with gramophone records for how dead it is. Certainly deader than CD.
>>
>>3027719
Film is dead as long as it costs $10+ to develop a roll of film. And don't tell me to develop at home or buy my own machine. I'm talking about the entire industry.
>>
>>3027760
>some crazy guy in his garage developed a diy kodachrome process. whole film world is expectant
SAUCE?
>>
>>3027751

>getting sad about a cool thing that happened

feel bad for you desu.
>>
>>3027817
put this after the facebook url (since 4chan thinks all facebook links are spam)
/groups/119931904758842/permalink/1226654574086564/

$25 for a roll of Kodachrome aint bad. He could easily charge 4x that and people would be happy to pay it, since he's the only person in the world doing this process now.
>>
>>3027751
Thing is that cameras are already good enough and the only thing that really needs progress is emulsions and chemicals.

Also if you're a cuck that can't process your own film, you should probably kill yourself so you don't accidentally drink some developer.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.