[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noob here I've noticed picture look far better in sunlight,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1967-chevrolet-camaro_t6935f24.jpg (54KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
1967-chevrolet-camaro_t6935f24.jpg
54KB, 620x413px
noob here
I've noticed picture look far better in sunlight, and not that good indoors.
What's the best way to light an indoor photoshoot?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width620
Image Height413
>>
I don't know. Maybe it involves artificial light.
>>
>>3025737
strobes
>>
>>3025748
shucks, I guess that rules out fire

anyone with a regular chromosome count wanna chine in?
>>
>>3025758
strobes, hmis, kinoflos, tungsten lights, led panels, camera pop-up flash
just use what ever your situation and your picture needs, there is no best
>>
By using an artificial sun of sorts
>>
>>3025737
>noob here
we can tell. Stupid enough to think there's One Best direction light can come from and One Best color of light and One best intensity.
If you weren't retarded you'd have just "photography lighting tutorials" into google.
>>
chinaball a radio triggered barebulb flash everyday
>>
jesus is all the light you need
>>
>>3025799
no need to be such a big cunt
the dude knows he's new
you're just a bitter, shitty amateur photographer
>>
>>3025775
>>3025775
this. i usually get 10 packs of sparklers, tape them to a lightstand and ignite it before i do my photoshoots..
helps to get the model in the right mood too
>>
>>3025737
Probably because a lot of indoor areas are lit poorly. Even if you shoot wide open, you're not going to get nice long shadows with good contrast and pleasing colors all around. Most places I go indoors even with all the lights on, shit looks rather dim. You don't notice it until you try to take a photograph and go "wow, that looks terrible".

If you can't bring artificial light or any flash shoot wide open and over expose a bit. But artificial lighting, with the right direction/modifiers, is generally how you're going to take good indoor shots unless you have a big window to the outside to let the sun in there too.
>>
>>3025737

Black cars look better in the rain.
>>
>posting /o/ memes on /p/

My bad, got my boards mixed up.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.