[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it fun being a paparazzi? [EXIF data available. Click here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: kim pap.jpg (312KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
kim pap.jpg
312KB, 1024x683px
Is it fun being a paparazzi?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 5D Mark IV
PhotographerMarc Piasecki
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.0
Image-Specific Properties:
Exposure Time1/200 sec
F-Numberf/9.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/9.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashFlash, Compulsory
Focal Length24.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3024133
a whatsowhatso?
>>
>>3024133
It's highly paid if you are very good at it but everyone one will think you're a cunt. Especially the people who voraciously consume the trashfap media that your work appears in.
>>
>>3024133
Yeah, it's a pretty cool gig. Beats wageslaving for sure.
>>
>>3025273
how do you get into it?
>>
>>3024143
>wtf I hate the paparazzi, they're such inconsiderate assholes who only care about getting dirt and not anyone's privacy.
>Paparazzi caught WHO doing WHAT with WHO? No way, I need 24 hour coverage of this scandal right now!
This is the weirdest shit and I'll never be able to wrap my head around it.
>>
>>3026302
>>3024133
Not that guy. But I could've been one of the camera guys for TMZ, seemed fucking horrible. Im sure wages are decent. But I personally don't care about celebrities at all, so it wouldve been mind numbing to have to keep up on gossip shit knowing what to ask them about.
>>
>>3026352
how did you get that chance?
>>
>>3026383
Long story short, my brother plays on the same college team as a guy whos sister is one of the girls that is actually in the office talking on the show, so she gave me a contact.

However, they constantly have openings. None right now, but keep an eye out if you seriously want it

https://www.entertainmentcareers.net/TMZ/Field-Associate-Producer/job/199339/

Thats the job that I could've had. It was like 3 different interviews, and the most important one, they printed out pictures of celebrities and quizzed me. It was tricky for me, becuase they had pictures of people like serena williams in a ball gown and I had no fucking clue who she was because I had only seen her in tennis outfits before. They also had me come up with example questions that I would as a celebrity if I saw them, etc.

Its NOT a camera job, you don't even need to know how to operate a camera to get the job
>>
>>3026391
I thought paparazzi referred specifically to photographers.

>>3026334
There's no point in hating the paparazzi, they are just earning a crust. Hate the dull-witted fuckers that consume it by the bucket load and the cunts, like Rupert Murdoch, that publish it. Without them the paparazzi would not exist.
>>
Relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0mFckeFK08
>>
>>3026470
Ehh, I guess it's your definition of paparazzi. TMZ in my opinion is paparazzi, I don't know what else you'd classify it as
>>
>>3026538
Tabloid works if you want to refer to the entire company.
>>
>>3026538
Paparazzi (US /ˌpɑːpəˈrɑːtsi/, UK /ˌpæpəˈrætsi/; Italian: [papaˈrattsi];

singular: masculine paparazzo or feminine paparazza) are independent photographers who take pictures of athletes, entertainers, politicians, and other celebrities, typically while going about their usual life routines.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paparazzi

paparazzo

NOUN

usually paparazzi

A freelance photographer who pursues celebrities to get photographs of them.
‘she inclined her head graciously, permitting the paparazzi to photograph her’
More example sentences
Origin
1960s: from Italian, from the name of a character in Fellini's film La Dolce Vita (1960).

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/paparazzo
>>
>>3026541
>Tabloid works if you want to refer to the entire company.

Gutter press works better
>>
>>3026585
Calm the fuck down. You could still argue that TMZ is paparazzi, because individuals are chasing celebrities to get images of them.

Very similar
>>
>>3026505
Thx for sharing that familia
>>
>>3026597
>Calm the fuck down
lol, I think it's you that's triggered
>>
>>3026632
Says the guy that looked up the dictionary definition to dispute weather or not a person at TMZ doing video was paparazzi or not.

You're just digging the hole deeper
>>
>>3026634

I think you just shot yourself in the foot
>>
>>3026706
I needed to defend my point. I get the irony of it. This is idiotic to argue about. TMZ is paparazzi, period
>>
I'm sure they get a hell of a thrill out of it.
>>
>>3026302
Live in LA or NYC, to start.
>>
I saw an interview with a paparazzi, he said his real passion was photographing flowers
>>
>>3027272
Not so startling really. But flowers wont pay the rent and put food on the table as efficiently as celebrity upskirts and nip slips.
>>
>is it fun being a legal pedo/creep?
Well, why yes I'm sure it's fun.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.