[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This may not be /p/hoto, but ya may wanna check out! https:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170214_155547_770.jpg (67KB, 632x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170214_155547_770.jpg
67KB, 632x357px
This may not be /p/hoto, but ya may wanna check out!

https://youtu.be/wLxrBmY3Ol4
>>
Trust me its cool
>>
>>3021873
what lens does chromab this much?
>>
>>3021883
I did it in post using photoshop for thumb and premiere pro for the video. Original footage was shot on 1080p/25fps or 720p/50fps with a Canon EOS M + 18-55. Pretty basic as camera, still gives me nice results!
>>
Any feedback?
>>
>>3021877
At least i dubbed here
>>
>>3022555
Too many fast cuts, and try using some recurring images in a way that complements the song structure. Mess with speed more, the reversing geishas were cool.

Processing works with the music, but tone down the white line interference, that bugged me at times.
>>
>>3022560
Thanks!!
>>
>>3021883
>>3021892
anybody knows what lens could i buy to get this much chromatic aberration sooc?
>>
You've got a bigger issue here than image fidelity. First off, stop using the vhs distortion effects. The rest of the image doesn't match and it looks less like a working design choice and more of some shit you slapped on in post and everyone can tell. Either go all in balls deep with the vhs idea or don't do it at all. It doesn't look cool when you just put a few random tears on a crisp high resolution video. Also, the further issue is that CA and vhs effects are the big thing to do now, and the whole japanese nostalgia just completes the stereotypical trifecta. This isn't an awful video but from just looking at it i can tell you probably don't have too many original ideas in your head and don't understand how to make the effects look good and work together. It just looks like some trend hopping teen vacation mix. Im not trying to be rude im just being honest. Try fully commiting to a style you understand more and don't be so contrived.
>>
>>3023120
I did it in post using premiere pro
>>
>>3023179
Point is that original image qality wasn't good enough(in my opinion) to make a clean HD video. I like retro-vhs style and thought to downgrade it all. I tried to give it a less-hd look, this was a first try. Anyway i'm quite proud of the final result, original purpose was not to recreate the perfect vhs look, i mean, what i'm saying is that the video looks exactly how i wanted it to, but i really apreciate your advices and i'll consider them for my future works in order to make them more credibile and well mixed!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.