[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find digital scans of photography books without paying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 08030011.jpg (856KB, 1544x1024px) Image search: [Google]
08030011.jpg
856KB, 1544x1024px
Where can I find digital scans of photography books without paying? eBook trackers are notoriously difficult to gain entry to. I just want to study the work of the greats.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNORITSU KOKI
Camera ModelQSS-31
Camera SoftwareQSS-31 G002
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1544
Image Height1024
>>
File: 1485303463306.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1485303463306.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>3021433
I know what kind of photography book you're searching for. don't play it.
>>
>>3021435
Nah seriously though, people keep telling me, " Look at photographers' work and then try to emulate whichever ones you most enjoy.", however I can't always be down at the library.
>>
>>3021439
you can check books out of the library
as for your original request, piracy is morally wrong and ampunts to financial terrorism of our glorious intellectual property free market
>>
>>3021433
you will never find them. and im happy because of that.

go to the library you worthless latte sipping millennial cuck.
>>
>>3021454
Nice projection there, faggot. I'm a middle income professional, and certainly not some kind of hipster elitist garbage. My work requires long hours, and it would simply be nice to browse this shit on downtime or at home, instead of having to haul books everywhere. What am I, a fucking porter? Grow the fuck up you fucking retard. Why all the hostility for my wanting to use my time efficiently?
>>
>>3021464
>middle income professional
>Do I LOOK like I'm made out of time???11
then buy the fucking books
>>
>>3021464
>My work requires long hours
>im an exploited wageslave so im entitled to all photobooks for free, ok!?
it doesnt work that way, foolio.

anyways, my heart is filled with warm and cozy feelings knowing that you will never get the good stuff in your Kindle while you sip that mocha and twirl your mustache, cuckboi.
>>
>>3021467
You'd have to be goddamn rich to reasonably purchase any appreciable number of photography books.

I put 40% of my wages in the bank for pension. It'd be insane to pull that shit out so I can buy books.

>>3021475
>mocha
>mustache
>cuckboi
You're really stuck on that, aren't you? I'm curious why you're convinced I'm some straw millenial hipster stereotype that inflames your autistic rage.
>>
>>3021480
>I'm curious
why do you care?

you aint get any free books you freeloading epub torrenting faggot, thats all that matters here :^)
>>
>>3021480
>I want nice things but I cant afford them
if you can afford a camera you can afford to buy a book you piece of shit.

get the Magnum Contact Sheets. its like 60 dollars and I'm sure a middle income professional like yourself will get plenty of hours out of that one.
>>
>>3021464
>>I'm a middle income professional
>>Reasons
>>Therefore it's okay for me to not support some other guy trying to make ends meet

What if you got your paycheck cut because some guy wanted to pursue his hobby for free?
>>
I have to say "I work too much to buy books" is a new low

kys my man
>>
>>3021504
>I want nice things but I cant afford them
I don't see how people can't understand that it's not that I want these things as belongings. I want to learn from this shit.

Paying ridiculous fees for physical books does not help with accessing this stuff on the go, or in settings where it might not be feasible or appropriate to bring a fucking boatload of books. I'm not looking to adorn my coffee table and look like some kind of prick. I want to get better at photography and I'm simply trying to follow the advice of those here on /p/.

You can't say, "Look at famous examples and emulate" and then say, "Fuck you for not having a book burro and a library next door to your fucking house". How else am I supposed to look at large collections of example work of diverse artists? Is it inconceivable to all you underaged NEETs that perhaps some people have limited time in their lives?
>>
>>3021619
>I want access to books without purchasing them
Then go to a library, dimwit
>>
>>3021619
Buddy, if you don't have enough time to go to a goddamn library once every 2 weeks when exactly do you plan to be out there shooting photos?
>>
>>3021627
At this point I'm basically down to that decision. It's either I spend what little time I have shooting photos, or I go to the library. There's /just/ enough intermittent downtime at work, including lunch, that I can get in some reading.
>>
>why cant i haz free bookz i mad

trolling used to mean something on /p/. now its literally pretending to be a full on retard.
>>
>>3021632
bring the library books to work, moron. if you have time to shitpost here you have time to visit your library once in awhile.
>>
>>3021619
Yeah you certainly sound like a faggot. Way to go keyboard warrior! Get more mad and see what happens!
>>
ebook trackers are the easiest private trackers to get into; check MyAnonamouse for instance (don't bother with Bibliotik, you will never get an invite). also, you can find 99% of those trackers' content on Libgen. beware that scanned photography books usually have abysmal quality, so your local library or an online store remain your best options.
>>
Looking at pics on a computer screen vs. in a physical books is like masturbating vs. actually having sex, but if you want to get an overview of a massive range of different styles and photographers, check out http://theredlist.com/wiki-2-16-601-view-history-1.html
I'm not sure the selection is the best from all of the photographers, and you don't get the strictly curated ordering you'd get in a book, but I think it's a great resource.

Do try to make it to the library and look at some proper books too.
>>
>complaining about piracy on a website that is built on uploading images without clearing the copyright
>>
Just got a buisness idea of making audio photography books.
>>
>>3021865
wut
>>
>>3021439
You don't even need a book for that. There are many websites dedicated to showing photographs.

If thats not to your liking, yea, buy or lend the fucking books.
>>
>>3021754
I used to do it when I was in university. It's just harder now because local libraries aren't quite as well-stocked with art books, and our transit system is pretty goddamn slow. Car ownership in a big city like this is out of the question, which might be hard for some Americans to understand.

Also, lots of people here are either lucky to be employed in a flexible job and young enough to have few responsibilities, or they're unemployed NEETs living with mom and dad. There seem to be a lot of underage faggots on here that have a hard time acknowledging people live in circumstances different from their own, with different goals and lifestyles; buttmad suburbabies.

I'm not a library hating IP thief. I'm just a frugal person who landed a difficult job I didn't think I would. I want to make the most of that while maintaining my hobbies.

Thanks for the link, man.
>>
What's with all the F, Fing and other genitalia double entendres in the book thread? 14th of feb working out on /p/ that much?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.