[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys! Sorry if I am breaking any rules but how can you acheive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hi guys! Sorry if I am breaking any rules but how can you acheive an image like this?Thanks in advance!
>>
upload a split toned image of a inbred looking girl on instagram and screenshot it on your phone
>>
>>3019216
link up with a model
go to an environment around your area that looks like that
have the model face the sun (you can see where the light is coming from when you look at the reference picture)
have the model pose exactly like that
and click

if you want the mountains and stuff just shop them in if there's nothing like that in your location
>>
>>3019219
Firstly, *an
Secondly, I didn't upload that but thanks.
>>
>>3019220
Thank you, but I was thinking more about the effect becuase the girl and the field look separated from the background.
>>
>>3019223
use a lens with a number greater than 100 before the 'mm'
>>
>>3019216
85mm-135mm, f4-f8, ff body, off camera flash.
>>
>>3019366
warm/cold color contrast
burkah
>>3019223
>>
Bli fujifilm
>>
>>3019223
That is because the model, and background are sperated.
>>
>>3020699
get your head out of your butt and think of a photo thats background and subject DONT look separated, like in shitty photos like this:
>>3020425
>>
>>3019457
>ff body
even the m43 is more than enough for this kind of shot
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.