[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /p/ Newfriend here, sorry about this thread but I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 2v4M5.png (137KB, 436x486px) Image search: [Google]
2v4M5.png
137KB, 436x486px
Hello /p/ Newfriend here, sorry about this thread but I don't seem to get a solid answer on the Internet and maybe you guys can help.

I'm taking photos like pic related (just for reference). But the far ends of the shoe are always a bit out of focus, I'm currently shooting with a 50mm 1.8 but I've seen some people suggesting the use of a 100mm macro lens, will it work and get rid of the out of focus problem?

Thanks in advance /p/ (sorry about my English not my mother language)
>>
>>3018257
All you need to do is close up your aperture to increase your depth of field. The nifty-fifty will work fine for this. Just don't shoot wide open if you want to get everything in focus.
>>
>>3018261
Anon I'm already shooting at F22 am I fucking up? is it distortion?
>>
>>3018266
Then you're fucking up focus. At f/22, you should be able to get those shoes, everything in the room, and the entire building in focus. You just need to learn to focus.
>>
>>3018257
get farther from the shoes, then crop the shot.
>>
>>3018312
This OP
>>
Take two shots and merge.
>>
File: focus range.jpg (25KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
focus range.jpg
25KB, 750x1000px
>>3018266

You shouldn't have this much trouble. It's not the lens's fault. You're messing it up somewhere.

You don't need to shoot f/22. Hell, you can probably get by in the sweet spot somewhere between f/5.6 and f/8. f/22 will give you a ridiculously wide depth of focus, but it's also not quite as sharp (and neither is shooting at 1.8, either).

Step back a bit. Make sure that the shoes are in the middle of your focus range.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.