[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings form /k/. I want a camera that can do pic related with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: kdokdkowok.jpg (51KB, 655x468px) Image search: [Google]
kdokdkowok.jpg
51KB, 655x468px
Greetings form /k/. I want a camera that can do pic related with that cool aesthetic that the flash makes, I guess money is not an option, but what camera would be best and cheapest to use at night and create that cool 90's looking flash aesthetic?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
PhotographerMe
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
File: tumblr_n0lw9hoRMY1r45r7vo1_400.jpg (260KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0lw9hoRMY1r45r7vo1_400.jpg
260KB, 400x600px
Ignore the dumb tumblr bitch, pic related again.
>>
File: pic_front_01.jpg (150KB, 549x555px) Image search: [Google]
pic_front_01.jpg
150KB, 549x555px
>>
>>3015923
>>>/k/ys fgt
or read the fucking sticky and don't start single question noob threads
>>
>>3015923
the cheapest discardable film camera will give you exactly that. any thirft store should have $1 plastic p&s for cool 90s aesthetic and imprinted date for even cooler looks.
>>
>>3015949
fuck off. a /k/ bro needs our help, can you switch off your autism for a moment?
>>
Alright gunboy, the easiest way you're going to get that generic aesthetic you want is just getting a fujifilm instax, do yourself a favor and buy the wide version, after that scan them and you're good

http://www.fujifilm.com/products/instant_photo/cameras/instax_300/
>>
will you shoot it? If yes. Try a sony a7sII. pls shoot it
>>
File: resize83.jpg (363KB, 1000x789px) Image search: [Google]
resize83.jpg
363KB, 1000x789px
>>3015949
fuck off cunt

>>3015923
>>3015974
This OP, pic related taken with the Wide 300

Equipment MakePENTAX
Camera ModelPENTAX K-5 II s
Camera SoftwareK-5 II s Ver 1.06
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2016-12-15T22:43:41+10:00
Exposure Time3 sec
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating80
Exposure Bias-1 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Image Width1000
Image Height789
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeDistant View
>>
Any camera with a TTL flash and VSCO
>>
File: 76330024.jpg (3MB, 2048x3089px) Image search: [Google]
76330024.jpg
3MB, 2048x3089px
>>3015923
>>3015974
Wouldn't go for instax. I do have the wide one and it's so unreliable, expensive to use, has a shitty viewfinder that makes you feel like croping is just random. Although it is fun!

For the 90s flash feel I just use what people used then - cheap film point'n'shoots. Currently running with Yashica t3. Pic related

Equipment MakeNORITSU KOKI
Camera ModelQSS-32_33
Camera SoftwareQSS-32_33 5.01.003 2008.01.15
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width2048
Image Height3089
>>
Any compact camera with 100 or 200 speed film.

Specs don't really matter so get the camera with the biggest viewfinder.
>>
>>3015923
Any disposable camera

Or if you want to be fancy look up "film point and shoot" on eBay and buy anything with a flash and shoot film from your local pharmacy

If you don't want film then get any cheap digital point and shoot off of eBay (something cheap like an old 10 megapixel song or some shit)

And use the app VSCO and add a filter
>>
>>3015923
OP a disposable really is the best option for real cheap. Framing and timing will always, always make better photos than fancy gear.

That said, for a few hundred $$$ you could get a point and shoot with popup flash with the same effect that lets you edit in vsco for infinite 90s possibilities.

But strongly suggest a few disposables to see if you care that much.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.