[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no hobbies other than playing videogames >no band >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

>no hobbies other than playing videogames
>no band
>no good concerts in my cityanymore
>no interesting lost places nearby
>shitty city with no interesting architecture
>no friends
>no sea nearby, boring forests
>no cool urban scene in my city
>no motivation to go out and "just shoot"

What should I shoot?
>>
>>3013056
yourself
>>
>>3013057
Fuck off.

You have to get creative bro. Start exploring. Got a car? A public transportation system?

Sorry bro, if you don't have a general idea in mind and you want to use your camera, you are gonna have to "just shoot"
>>
>>3013058
I have many ideas but this city/general area doesn't have good spots that fit those ideas.
>>
>>3013059
Other people are desperate to shoot in an area like yours, saying there's nothing for you in your area is an easy excuse for not shooting any more.

If you really feel like your location is holding you back, move, you're not a fucking tree.
>>
>>3013065
Well, my city has a skyline, but that makes for a boring, generic and overused picture.
>>
>>3013066
You're just scared of leaving the house and being judged desu
>>
>>3013071
no, everything's just boring, there's no adventure
>>
Photography is not for NEETs
>>
File: 1438293460558.png (387KB, 598x369px) Image search: [Google]
1438293460558.png
387KB, 598x369px
>>3013082
Why not?
>>
>>3013082
I'm a filthy neet who's afraid to leave the house and afraid to drive anywhere I'm not familiar with. I can confirm that photography is indeed suffering for us neets.
>>
Whats your city then? I bet i could find stuff i want to shoot in 5 minutes.
>>
>>3013096
Frascati, Italy
>>
>>3013099
confirmed NEET
the only thing stopping you is yourself, it's a lovely little place with plenty of opportunities
>>
>>3013096
Frankfurt, Germany
find something
>>
When I first got into photography I had similar thoughts. Then I began to think about making the most of what I have, or think about what I want to shoot first. For me the biggest thing when I didn't know what I wanted to shoot was just to leave the house and walk around with my camera until I got inspired
>>
>>3013108
thanks
>>
>>3013056
I felt the same way while taking a second level digital photography class last semester, the following quote put me in a new perspective.

>If you are out there shooting, things will happen for you. If you're not out there, you'll only hear about it. -Jay Maisel
>>
>>3013107
Bankenviertel
Hauptbahnhof
Rotlicht
Zeil
FFM Skyline

>>
Shoot some migrants.
>>
>>3013158
>Bankenviertel
just skyscrapers, already seen them 1000 times
>Hauptbahnhof
boring architecutre
>Rotlicht
this might be interesting
>Zeil
boring people-watching, no nice spots, dirty
>FFM Skyline
already seen 10000 times

thanks for Rotlichtviertel though
>>
>>3013435
The fuck are you wanting to shoot?
If you're looking for grand vistas you have to travel. Expect to pay €500 minimum for each "great view" you go to. And your photos will be void of meaning and lost in a sea of identical photos.
>>
>>3013442
Urban culture, interesting architecture (e.g. Brutalist architecture), a city that's 'alive'
>>
>>3013056
go on vacations
>>
America: South Carolina, name something non-touristy
>>
>>3013591
Yeah that's sure helped you create meaningful work.
Wait, no, fuck off you adult baby.
>>
File: rei.jpg (70KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
rei.jpg
70KB, 720x540px
>>3013596
>adult baby.
I'm not the one who gets a phone alert as soon as someone I dislike posts on an 2003 anime website. Holy shit you are fast do you have nothing else going on in your life? hahah you fucking loser
>>
>>3013066

See, this annoying. You're eschewing technical experience for something that's "overdone." Everything in photography had been "done", every skyline had been shot a million times. But that doesn't mean you have learned how to do that shot technique-wise.

Shoot the skyline at sunrise. At Golden Hour. At Blue Hour. Night time long exposure. Daytime long exposure. Shillouette.

Don't worry about creating unique art, just try to take a good photograph.
>>
>>3013601
Still can't find a girlfriend robin?
>>
Remember to report frogposting and avatarfagging when you see it.
Post photos and critique and silently report shit. Help clean up /p/
>>
>>3013633
Please, I'm sure he at the very least got a blowie from Izumi.
And possibly from catsby as well. They both seem to suck dick fairly indiscriminately, although I do remember Izzy saying she doesn't do negroes.
Wonder if that's what pushed Gerard over the edge.
>>
>>3013649
Do you think Izumi or Catsby gives the best? Izumi is probably slobbery at it, Catsby I bet has more experience.
>>
>>3013609
thanks for the advice! maybe it's time for me to get out.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.