[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a couple of weeks, I'm thinking of getting me a Lumix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Z-PANASONIC-G7-BEAUTY-LENS.jpg (132KB, 1024x735px) Image search: [Google]
Z-PANASONIC-G7-BEAUTY-LENS.jpg
132KB, 1024x735px
In a couple of weeks, I'm thinking of getting me a Lumix G7. What should I know before dropping money on this thing. Also, can I change shutter speeds when recording video? Thx
>>
First: GEAR THREAD mf

Yes you can change shutter speeds during video. Dunno why you'd want to though. Unless you want your project to look jittery, you wanna shoot at double your framerate. If you're having trouble shooting 24/25 fps in daylight, use an ND filter. Don't expose using shutter speed.
>>
>>3011732
Well I ask because I want to set the shutter speed double the frame rate to avoid the jittery look.
>>
>>3011712
never understood the point of that camera series

>almost as fat as a DSLR
>no image stabilization
>gimped video compared to GH
>no weather sealing like on OMD
>>
>>3011831
The price? Fucking duh you idiot. It's for someone who wants a gh4 but can't afford asinine prices. They want to rope in people who want to shoot video & stills while telling themselves they're collecting lenses for a future ghX upgrade.
>>
File: camera.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
camera.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>3011712
this is out topic, but what kind of camera would you recomend me to start with. i mean i dont want even be an amateur, but i wanna take pictures and don woory that they will look shity, but also not the bes picture ever. something average
>>
>>3012776
ricoh gr rather than that crap you posted
>>
>>3012778
i don´t even know the name of the camera on the photo
>>
>>3012780
Panasonic G7
>>
>>3012778
nice sugestion it looks good
>>
>>3012781
>Panasonic G7
it looks lie the kind of camera i would end up being stressed about
>>
>>3012783
Well it's the least expensive 4K Camera with interchangeable lens and external mic support from my research.
>>
>>3012785
hoooly shit ssounds cool

but i woudn´t know how to use it
>>
>>3012786
That's why you would use the auto mode on the camera. Provided you get the lens it would come with, it has auto focus as well.
>>
>>3011712
battery life is meh, evf is pretty great imo, swivel screen is pretty sturdy and bright, but it isn't waterproof nor does it have IBIS (doesn't matter if you aren't doing video, but you are so i mentioned it), like the G85 does. that's pretty much it, also if your hands are medium sized, aka not bear paws, ergonomics make it fun just to hold.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.