[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meh it's been like 6 years and still no reason to upgrade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 710Kcc5NCML._SL1500_.jpg (140KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
710Kcc5NCML._SL1500_.jpg
140KB, 1500x1500px
Meh it's been like 6 years and still no reason to upgrade to any other rebels...And I can't afford to spend more than like 800 dollars for an 80d.

Just venting that photography technology is advancing slow as fuck for budget photographers
>>
>>3010026
2nd hand a7 or 5dc is well under $800 feggit
>>
>>3010026
How much would you be willing to spend on an 80D? Asking because I'm considering parting with mine.
>>
>>3010593
Not OP but im willing for $500
>>
>>3010026
What are you missing from your current camera that you wish was present?
>>
>>3010972
Not him, but I miss a fold out screen and better autofocus for video.
>>
>>3010026
>$800
>Budget

Bitch you can get camera gear that does literal magic for under $800.
>>
>>3011042
like what i'm both poor and inexperienced and I need to know this
>>
>>3010026
If you think nowadays technology is slow, you would have probably have killed yourself already if you were born in the 60s-70s
>>
>>3010026
why would you even consider an upgrade to another rebel? save up for lighting, lenses or a body in a higher tier depending on what you want to shoot.

from your post, you have no clarity on what types of images you want to create, and thus no specific request for upgrade features.
>>
>>3011012
Next time you buy a camera and are on a budget, get a good used camera instead of a new one with less features. Then you won't have buy buyer's remorse later down the road.
>>
Why not get a 70D? It will be an upgrade and you won't go over budget.
>>
This Canon Rebel T3i is for sale for $400 it has an 18-55mm lens, battery, charger, and original box with manuals included. Is it worth it?
>>
>>3011208
Hell no.
>>
>>3011233
What's it worth?
>>
>>3011239
$250 - 300
>>
>>3011281
I can probably get her down to that thanks.
>>
>>3011092
I know, I was much younger at that point in time, still had the mindset of a computer oriented person, where you do not buy used components, that are more than one or two years old. Not the case with cameras apparently.
>>
>>3010026
the 80d literally takes the same pictures, not worth an upgrade anyway
>>
>>3010026
We're not the main market cameras and gear are aimed at. I'd say the main markets (in no particular order) are people who buy a new body more often than they buy lenses after having read every photography magazine currently printed, and constantly working professionals who need gear that will work reliably without breaking.
>>
>>3011367
I too went through the phase of buying a newer, more entry level camera, along with a shittier tripod and etc. I realized quickly the $30 tripod was a mistake, but the camera could go both ways. On one side you have the "camera doesn't matter" types who believe in using the gear you have and learning how to actually take better photographs. On the other side you have the people who actually bought their cameras and have to use them. Sure, it's not a bad idea to "max out" your gear instead of always lusting for more and more new shit. But if your camera is a pain in the ass to use it might be problematic, i.e. it could discourage you from taking photos as all. As superficial as it sounds, your camera DOES matter, insofar as it needs to be fun to use (which is why I hate when people promote using those bars of soap called smart phones to shoot because "the best camera is the one with you blah blah blah").
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.