[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2k17 /p/ is full of snapshits, gear threads and ken rockwell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

2k17 /p/ is full of snapshits, gear threads and ken rockwell references.
RIP /p/
>>
also "muh friend" threads, just gb2 /soc/
>>
>>3008957
Instead of making a shit thread contributes to the problem you could have made a constructive thread that discusses these "better" subjects you allude to.

But you didn't, the dumb frogposter that you are.
>>
>>3008964
Even if I did I would get no replies. The good users are far gone, its all gone now.
RIP /p/

R
E
S
T I N
P
E
A
C
E
>>
File: anonymous_handsome_man.jpg (27KB, 260x410px) Image search: [Google]
anonymous_handsome_man.jpg
27KB, 260x410px
rip in pepperoni /p/
i will miss you...
>>
>>3008964
Wow, super fucking rude.

How am I supposed to make a thread contributing when I don't leave my house. Think before you speak pls.
>>
>>3008964
hey, inbred pepe is best pepe.

how about YOU fuck off, laddy?
>>
>>3008987
whos this handsome lad?
>>
>>3008957
Oh, you sweet summer child.

I started visiting /p/ back in 2006. At that time, /p/ was full of snapshits, gear threads, and Ken Rockwell references.

I was ridiculously overzealous contributor to /p/ until about 2011. During that time, /p/ was full of snapshits, gear threads, and Ken Rockwell references.

I maybe pop my head in once every three or four months nowadays, just to remind myself why I shouldn't come here anymore. Every time I do, /p/ is full of snapshits, gear threads, and Ken Rockwell references.

And always dumbasses like you, talking about how /p/ used to be better.

It never was. It's always been like this. Always.
>>
Winter sucks on /p/ more than any other time of the year.
>>
Wow so much samefagging in here.
>>
>>3010564
there were more qualityposts in the past
>>
who is ken Rockwell? is that like a rick roll?
>>
>>3010592
nevermind. I googled him and wow he's the asshattiest shit tier loser ever to use a camera. just wow.
>>
>>3010590
No. There really weren't. Trust me, I was here in the past. It's always been shit.
>>
>>3010692

It's gotten much, much worse, Allan. This board is fucking dead at this point.
>>
>>3010693
>It's gotten much, much worse

That's what everyone always says, but you're just looking at the past through rose-tinted glasses. It's always been the slowest board on 4chan, and it's always been filled with awful people who couldn't produce a good picture with Ansel Adams' dick in their mouth and his hands on the shutter but who still think they're qualified to pass judgment on someone else's art because they're rockin' a Rebel T6i whereas the other guy's a loser who only has a stupid little Rebel T6.

If you want to make /p/ better, go through all of the photo threads on a daily basis and bump them with reasonable critique, and add your own photo threads whenever you can. It's a thankless job and no one will help you and everyone will call you a faggot for posting so much, but it's what everyone *claims* they want from /p/, so whatever.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.