[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a hp 4535 scanner and i wonder is there any way to manipulate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
i have a hp 4535 scanner and i wonder is there any way to manipulate the brightness of the light lamp?
>>
>>3008399
i want to scan some photos and they are fucked because of the light reflections
>>
Changing the brightness of the lamp will affect the image and the reflections equally (just physics), so the end result will be the same.

Can you post a picture of the reflections you're getting? I'd expect blown highlights and/or crushed shadows from a scanner as crappy as that, but not reflections. (Or are you trying to scan film, not prints? That's not going to work at all)
>>
>>3008399

You'll get much better brightness out of your scanner if you plug it into 220 volts.
>>
>>3008407
what???
it is plugged to 230volts and i don't want better brightness, i want to controll it
stop trolling
>>
>>3008405
yes i am scanning film and the light is just too strong for it
i can't post it, it's private, sorry
maby i am just gonna call HP tomorrow
>>
>>3008409
>yes i am scanning film

You need a scanner with a lid-mounted lamp for that. A regular flatbed scanner won't work and you're just wasting your time.
>>
>>3008411

Yep. You need a scanner with a transparency adapter, or whatever they're calling them now.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.