[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The absolute worst kind of photographer is the brainwashed ideologue.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1398888295750.png (175KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
1398888295750.png
175KB, 500x301px
The absolute worst kind of photographer is the brainwashed ideologue. They disdainfully refer to the most interesting photos as "snapshots" while pursuing pointless arbitrary subjects and scenes they've been told are appropriate: urban grit and grime (esp in b&w), wet concrete, unnattractive people on the street, unnecessary shallow DOF, pointless macros of uninteresting objects, etc. In other words nothing that a normal sane person would be remotely interested in. Want to create a good photographer? Find an ordinary person who's never been corrupted by the above, give them a camera and let them use it. Then go back with them and look through the photos and teach them technique (how to use the camera optimally without the ideological crap), and they will be far ahead of the brainwashed artsy-fartsy types.
>>
Which one of your photos got ripped apart.
>>
The absolute worst kind of photographer is the cunt who starts a thread on a photography imageboard with an image that isn't a photograph he took
>>
nice salt, OP.
>>
>>3007246
>>3007248
>>3007252
>did not refute points made
>>
>>3007246
>his own children playing in the park
>fucking birds
>hdr 14mm stormclouds rolling in over city, from the local lookout carpark
>jetty & 10-stop ND
All of these.
>>
>>3007245
Itt: delusions of grandeur

Show us your photo mateo, stop being A puss
>>
>>3007245
I say just shoot whatever you find interesting and practice making it look better. One of the most important things in photography is the subject and not everyone will find the subjects you choose interesting.

>>3007261
>responds to OP's cliches with more cliches
You're not really proving him wrong, my dude.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.