[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you Afraid of Taking Pictures in Public? You Shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Ku'Damm - Berlin XCIII LQ.jpg (922KB, 4168x2761px) Image search: [Google]
Ku'Damm - Berlin XCIII LQ.jpg
922KB, 4168x2761px
http://streetbounty.com/2017/01/13/fear-photographing-public/

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeRICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD.
Camera ModelGR II
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.6 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)28 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2017:01:01 21:50:09
Exposure Time1/5 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/5.6
Brightness-4.3 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceShade
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length18.30 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>3002777
Not really afraid of what other people think. I'm worried some autistic sperglord is going to snap and bust my gear and walk off and act like shit didnt' happen.

I'm out 2000 bucks for a photo that might have not of been worth shit.
>>
>>3002807
Yes, that is the problem, you have more to lose than him.
>>
>>3002807
I feel safe as long as i carry my 70-200, it would work as a bludgeon
>>
Counterpoint: the guy who got stabbed to death in the fucking head by a fucktard ex-marine a few months ago, just because he took a picture of some kids.

I heard he was a /p/ irc regular, though I have no way of verifying that.
>>
>>3003417
Nobody in IRC has the balls to shoot kids so I doubt it
>>
>>3003417
Oh hey I remeber that. I think it was angelbums or something like that.
>>
>>3003417
was there a news article about this?
>>
>>3003683

www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-navy-seal-charged-murder-20160616-snap-story,amp.html
>>
>>3003688
>www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-navy-seal-charged-murder-20160616-snap-story,amp.html

What a load of shit. The police had no right to even ask to view the pictures. Also, attorneys are scumbags, much like the Navy SEAL, who, if he did commit this crime, will probably get off Scott free. Of course the Naval Criminal Investigative Service is going to do everything in their power to keep one of theirs from serving time...
>>
>>3003765
>“I want to know what’s in that phone because I strongly believe that if you’re out as an old guy, taking pictures of underage girls in bathing suits, it doesn’t take Sherlock Holmes to figure out what else that guy might’ve been up to and what he intended to do,” Salerno said.
>He alleges that Krah did not get into a fight with Anderson but just held him down until police arrived.
his lawyer
>>
>>3003769
Yep. The dude obviously runs an underground child sex trafficking ring, and was out scouting potential talent to add to his binder full of pre-pubescent girls.
>>
>>3002807
>>3003417
My rule of thumb at this point is pretty much that everyone but big jacked roidheads or kids are fair game.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.