[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I recently upgraded to an A7II from an a6000. I have the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 4249490_orig.jpg (143KB, 1100x355px) Image search: [Google]
4249490_orig.jpg
143KB, 1100x355px
So, I recently upgraded to an A7II from an a6000. I have the zeiss 55 1.8 and am looking to get more glass for my a7ii. My a6000 is in pretty good condition (just some scratches on the screen) and has a Samyang 12mm f/2.0 and the 16-50mm kit lens. I saw online the body/kit lens combo is going anywhere from 300 - 500 bucks used. The lens is in the range of 200 - 300 used.

I was wondering if you think it would be reasonable/doable to list it on eBay with a starting price of around 550 / 600 USD. Am I going to high or too low for this? If I can only get 400 bucks for it then I'll just keep it.

I should also mention it wouldn't include a battery because I use all of them on my new A7II.

>Fuck Sony's battery life, honestly... fuck that.
>>
Can I have it?
>>
>>3001652
Nobody is going to buy your fucking meme without a battery you moron, and nobody will pay a premium for your samsong trash to go with it.
Kill yourself, delet this thread, post in the gear thread.
>>
>>3001661
Dude
Do you not buy all new batteries for a used camera when you buy it?
WTF are you doing with your life?
>>
>costs $550 (or less) brand new with kit lens and battery
>trying to sell without battery + samshit lens
>want more $ than brand new camera
Dude, lower your expectations
>>
For reference, I just paid $380 AUD for an A6000 body only as a backup for my 6D.
>>
Ill buy your 12mm if you want? $250?

are you in aus?
>>
>>3001744
>Do you not buy all new batteries for a used camera
If I'm buying a fucking used camera to be cheap why the fuck would I spend more money buying a fucking new battery?
>>
The great thing about ebay is that something will only ever sell for exactly what it's worth.

Your a6000 with two lenses and no batteries will not sell for $550.

By all means though, stick it up for that much and prove me wrong.
>>
>>3002087
Oh... I don't know.... maybe because batteries have a tendency to die quicker the older they get.
>>
>>3002087
Also, the amount of times you say "fuck" / "fucking" shows just how fucking stupid you are.
>>
>>3002142

You wouldn't notice it after only two years, homegirl. I have a battery from 2008 that still holds a great charge and has (according to the camera) 85% of its charging life left, despite powering about half of the 75000 shots i ran through that camera.
>>
>>3002121
Most people don't spend over half a grand to be "cheap",
One battery isn't really enough anyways. At least, I hope you don't put yourself through that.
>>
Ill buy your 12mm if you want? $250?

are you in aus?
>>
>>3002143
Diminutive statement from a diminished lefty mind
>>
>>3002142
Not that guy, but just letting you step into the mind of someone that buys a used camera. They want something cheap, and something that works. They'd rather have the used camera and the used battery rather than having to spend an additional 80 bucks on a Sony battery. Secondly, if your battery is so bad that it can't hold a charge anymore, that's pretty telling as to how used that camera is, and should be way cheaper than 500-600$. I don't think anyone will buy it at that price point with no battery.
>>
>>3004116
Actually, you are wrong.
If the camera is purchased, used for a few days, and then placed on a shelf, the battery will go bad over just a year or two.
It is ALWAYS a good idea with ANY electronics that use lithium batteries of any kind to replace those batteries when purchased new. It's only a gesture of consideration to include the old battery so that you can use the camera while your new batterieS and charger set are in the mail.

T. Someone who buys 90% of their camera equipment used to save money. (The high quality primes must be new, to ensure maximum performance and proper care)
>>
>>3004209
Put your nicads away dad
>>
>>3004209
>The high quality primes MUST be new
Top kek, my 40 yo nikkors kick every newly made lens ass
>>
>>3004239
Great post, really shows an understanding of the care and capabilities of lithium.
>>3004453
Lol, I totally believe that... No.
My 40 year old tugboat kicks the ass of every modern speedboat, who would want to go fast?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.