[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to shoot my first nude set today, but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3463.jpg (63KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3463.jpg
63KB, 1920x1280px
I'm going to shoot my first nude set today, but I'm a complete noob on this, have no advanced techs and I have this thing for only shooting on BW.

I'm here humbly asking for some tips. Did anyone here ever shoot a nude set (better, a BW nude set) befor?

I have a Nikon 5200, and a 1.8/f 50mm. Basic gear. The lights at my apartment are yellow. At the balcony there are white lights.

Here an example from the photographer "Gessica Hage". It's not an "Erotic" set, it is to be a female form capture, and all that.
>>
>>2999676
Do it like a true man would.
Copy Araki in a vain attempt to be artsy and fuck the bitch. Not raw though, you don't want an STD.
>>
>>2999680
>araki
>not terry
pleb
>>
>It's not an "Erotic" set
>>
File: DSC_0052-2.jpg (424KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0052-2.jpg
424KB, 800x1200px
So, I'm coming back just to say I did it. I am pretty happy with the results, and am now sharing with you guys to get some thoughts on how to improve and all that. Thanks, in advance.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D5200
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.0 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.7
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern802
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)50 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution1080 dpi
Vertical Resolution1080 dpi
Image Created2017:01:11 17:26:21
Exposure Time1/200 sec
F-Numberf/1.8
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating1600
Lens Aperturef/1.8
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeSpot
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length50.00 mm
RenderingCustom
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlHigh Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
>>3000278
And here is the link to the gallery (I'm not sure how many nude photos I can post here, before being banned or something)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gabrielcostaphoto/albums/72157677078154742
>>
>>3000281
>https://www.flickr.com/photos/gabrielcostaphoto/albums/72157677078154742

link 404's?
>>
>>3000283
Yeah, about that: this is my fisrt time posting mature stuff on Flickr, I'm not exactly sure what to do about the filters, so I'm letting it open for now. Try the link again.
>>
>>3000281
She should shave her stomach.
>>
>>3000281
What happened to her breasts, anon? I assume the size has been reduced (?).
>>
>>3000299
Yeah. She had back problems when she was younger.
>>3000292
That was not the idea.
>>
>>3000299
>>3000300
I was gonna ask. But damn, that's a pretty good result for a reduction; sure there's scarring, but the tits proper look fine.

As for the photos? They look like snapshots of a nude woman in a room. Light is generally uninteresting (I didn't spot the obligatory window-lit portrait, so I'm assuming there isn't one), as are poses and composition in general. But do keep at it, OP -- this is your first, so you can only improve.
>>
>>3000311
Thanks for the feedback. I know the photos are all too grey (but don't really know how to explain this in a better way). This is not my style, really, but i kinda liked it. I didn't want to give her a "spotilight". I wanted it to be a set about common nudity. Like, the nudity "free" of "erotism", you know? Well. I just tought any kind of aditional light would defeat the purpose of naturality.
>>
Therea are actually quite a lot nude photography tutorials on youtube (including nudity in the video, 'cause it's art...).
>>
>>3000322
Well then you succeeded in achieving that. I found there to be nothing erotic in the photos.
It appears you, and she had a good time shooting this, and that is all that counts.
>>
>>3000278
Where did you find the model? Was it a paid gig or what?
>>
>>3000545
No, she's a friend. We did this for fun, actually. But it turned out as an incredible experience for both of us. I'm even thingking on getting better at these kind of sets, shoot them more often, and all that.
>>
>>3000699
>We did this for fun, actually. But it turned out as an incredible experience for both of us.
you wanted to say you both had sex in the end?
>>
>>3000703
Duh
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
>>3000278
>piercings

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 Macintosh
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2009:01:27 11:27:29
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width620
Image Height400
>>
>>2999676
Focus on explicit shots of vag and anus. Close ups.

Massage your groin while you shoot your camera.

Instead of giving her directions, touch her and force her into the pose you need. Women appreciate a man that know what he wants.
>>
>>3000749
Make Nude Photography Great Again!
>>
>>3000749
Grab them by the pussie.
>>
>>3000281
Are you a liberal, OP? Why do you hang out with feminists and shit?
>>
>>3000791
Because normality became too obvious, too boring. Feminists and "shit" think outside the box. That's where photography should go, I think.

It would be "easy" for me to pay a model to pose for me (I don't have the money, actually, but you get the idea), get some "fake" shots and dona ser without "purpose".

And I think I'm being too passionate about this, I'll keep ir together.
>>
>>3001710
feminism is literally goverment enforced. """outside of the box""" lmao.
>>
>>3000281

>Not a single spread eagle or asshole shot

Ya blew it
>>
>>3001710
>Feminists and "shit" think outside the box.
Eu sou lugar não é aqui, câncer.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (381KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
381KB, 800x1200px
>>3000281
Pretty good, OP. A lot of people here might not like your model looking like a university art student, but you've done a great job with composition and directing her in a way that shows her true character.

I'd do some post processing to brighten/add contrast and maybe try changing the black point a bit.

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Windows)
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2017:01:15 01:24:38
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width800
Image Height1200
>>
OP, look up Helmet Newton. He changed my world for portraits and their composition.

Personally, high contrast will always be the king of B&W, get your flash pumping away.

Finally, give her something to do! Use your strengths ;)

Also, starter tip: have them remove clothes 5-10 mins before you start shooting. Your early shots have bra lines on her skin. Not nice. Use the time for a coffee or some rough posing.
>>
>>3002073
>câncer

nice.
>>
File: helmut_newton.jpg (55KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
helmut_newton.jpg
55KB, 1024x769px
>>2999682

>Uncle Terry
>Not Helmut Newton

uneducated proletariat
>>
It literally makes no sense. What's the fucking point? People who shoot nudes are fall into 3 types.

1: Art Students who think it makes a compelling image because of boobs and edgy nakedness, but literally sends no message or point. Just Artsy-Fartsy bullshit

2:Creeps

3: People who want to look like they do classy work that could sell to really no one but your own lonely-self.

Seriously if you're going to do portraiture the message is just as important than the composition or resolution of your edgy nudes.
>>
>>3001728

Explain how
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.