[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Benoit Paille is probably the most interesting photographer working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9310.jpg (159KB, 750x923px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9310.jpg
159KB, 750x923px
Benoit Paille is probably the most interesting photographer working in the 2010s.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
CommentScreenshot
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width750
Image Height923
>>
>>2995674
who?
>>
You should probably just kill yourself now.

or find a new hobby. your choice.
>>
>>2995678
Sorry you have awful taste m8 not my fault you suck at even liking things
>>
>>2995674

[Citation needed]
>>
>>2995679

bitch i've been above benoit since before you were even "into" photography.

anyone who has ever had a deviantart is immediately and permanently disqualified from being "the most" anything of any time, ever.

go fuck yourself, kiddo.
>>
>>2995682
ok who is has more interesting work then
>>
>>2995682

>Deviantart

2006 was 11 years ago didn't that site vanish into the depths of the Internet with Myspace and, unfortunately, ogrish?
>>
>>2995682
Are you gay? The more I read from you, the more I realize you talk like a flamboyant homosexual. Not even joking, the amount of overreaction leads me to suspect you're literally a faggot.
>>
>>2995683
>>2995685

Sorry no one agrees with your shit taste, famu.

No one will lament your suicide, but rather see it as an inevitable force of natural occurrence, like snow in the winter or butterflies in the summer.
>>
>>2995689
So you like the dick.. HAHAHAHA
>>
>>2995690

and if i do?
>>
>>2995674
this reminds me of a well-known ken rockwell photograph
>>
>>2995684
>unfortunately, ogrish
man that is no joke, bestgore a shit
>>
>>2995691
Then I could care less about your subjective tastes and opinions because the differences between us in general lead me to believe that we are inherently unrelatable. I've had many gay friends, but the fact that you can't seem to suck any cock but your own makes me sick to my stomach. How can someone be so egotistical and vain? Why do you idolize your own opinion? You seem like an honestly awful person, but if that's what keeps you feeling "cultured" and "edgy," then fine. I'm sure no matter how many friends and acquaintances you make, you can never escape that feeling of being alone.
>>
>>2995697
>you can't seem to suck any cock but your own
hah, I WISH
>>
>>2995698
>confirmed gay, therefore mentally ill. cannot be trusted.
>>
>>2995696

Bestgore isn't too horrible but nothing on there has made me go, "oh shit" it's just the same clips of people getting rekt in 3rd world shitholes
>>
>>2995698
No but really who is better the benoit paille in 2017? If I actually like their work better, I'll concede that you have good taste. If I don't like it, then I disregard all future opinions from the anon who can't hold his tongue and suffers from uncontrollable lust.
>>
>>2995674
looks stupid and gay
>>
>>2995707
>only likes the colors of mud and grey
>>
>>2995701
>you will never replicate the emotional shock of seeing your first harlequin baby
why live desu
>>
>>2995674
>horizon isn't level
>blown colour channels
>doesn't convey any message
>composition is bland

2/10
>>
>>2995674
Benoit Paille pls go.
>>
>>2995674

i liked his shit more when he did portraits. then he went into this flash gel bullshit phase and its been like 5 years and still cant get out of it.

wanna see one of the most interesting young photogs of the 2010? look up for Chris Maggio.
>>
>>2995721
Ack. I see what you mean.
>>
File: adwadwadawdwa.png (2MB, 1152x2218px) Image search: [Google]
adwadwadawdwa.png
2MB, 1152x2218px
>>2995674
photography board

>everyone arguing over one photo
>>
>>2995721
kek
>>
>>2995674
kek
fuck off to instagram
>>
>>2995685
>>2995689
>>2995690
>>2995691
>>2995697
>>2995698
>>2995700

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2996221
op is annoyed by anon's authoritarian attitude with nothing to back it up, including any semblance of reason as to why he would backlash so vohemently at op's taste in photo. furthermore, the authoritarian tone often assumed on this board is unhelpful and, well, unbelievable when there's no feedback of any value.
>>
>>2995674
>contrived posed modern art bullshit

no.
>>
my favourite might be Bryan Schutmaat
>>
>>2997335
>Bryan Schutmaat
this guy is great
>>
Pronounced "ben-wah"
>>
>>2995674
I agree desu
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.