[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"When I shoot with my fisheye, I'm using angel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 3453434.png (161KB, 689x432px) Image search: [Google]
3453434.png
161KB, 689x432px
>"When I shoot with my fisheye, I'm using angels that no one can even imagine."

>"If you dont know me, i'm predominantly a wedding photographer."

>"Someone came up with this rule that you can only shoot right handed."

>"The fisheye is the only lens you can buy that you don't have to look through it to make it work."

>"I use five angles, and within those five angles I use another five angles that no one can envision."

Wtf is this guy talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-WxCoDewbY
>>
Self gratifying /p/haggotry by the sounds of it. Just another of many that are legends in their own minds. It is a form of delusion that is taking over the world with the advent of the interbutz being the center of many peoples worlds.
>>
>>2994478
charitable guy trying to invigorate the senses. showing off his work and imparting what he can in 2 hour show. lets see yuor work anon
>>
lol 27 minutes in he explains his technique for hand holding shots at 1/5th

>Basically breath out and balance your camera on your palm
>wtf, how is he selling this shit to couples
>>
>>2994490
dude, give me a fisheye and a 50D and I can beat this with my eyes shut. Hes terrible.
>>
>>2994493
can I see some of your work so I know im giving away my gear to the right person?
>>
he's talking about angles no one can even imagine. get on his level, pleb
>>
>>2994493
you are fucking retarded. his work is not bad at all
>>
>>2995510
shame hes such a faggot
a faggot with cookie cutter work
>>
Basically put the camera on the floor, get the human subjects to be on the middle and shoot, then defish on lightroom

Then leave out your hair long so you can go on stage to bullshit and present all your crappy photos to noobs
>>
File: Ancient_angles_you_cant_imagine.png (188KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_angles_you_cant_imagine.png
188KB, 600x577px
>>
Oh, those UNKNOWABLE and FORBIDDEN angles.
>>
>I use five angles, and within those five angles I use another five angles

We have to go deeper
>>
>>2996800
Angleception
>>
Sirs, what does /p/ think about this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiMolNUdKu8

DigitalRevTV is literally dead now. May he be the next guru of /p/, especially realted to our beloved gear fagottry? Is a fat angry white man with tattoos the next Kai?
>>
File: joey-and-creap.jpg (32KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
joey-and-creap.jpg
32KB, 500x402px
>>2996798
Sounds like a case for the cops for me.
>>
>>2996860
Ken is cool, kind of nutty but it seems like he's been through some shit in his life so it's understandable.He actually knows quite a bit about lighting and is actually decent. While he doesn't show his work often, when he does it makes everything he says carry more weight
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.