[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /p/ ever broken a camera or lens? I slipped over while shooting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 15

File: 5dmk2burned.jpg (94KB, 620x266px) Image search: [Google]
5dmk2burned.jpg
94KB, 620x266px
Has /p/ ever broken a camera or lens? I slipped over while shooting a storm just tonight and managed to jam my battery cover closed. No major damage, but I'm interested in what you guys have done.

inb4 obligatory sony weatherproof shitposting

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS4 Macintosh
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2010:08:25 18:12:23
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width620
Image Height266
>>
>>2993525
My ricoh gr broke itself for 2 months and then magically fixed itself

I've fucked up a lot of filter thread rings on my lenses because I'm not careful with my cameras at all. Not a huge problem since I don't shoot with filters ever
>>
>>2993525
Last year I was taking a pic of the moon with my then recently purchased 100-400mm L lens, and one of the fasteners broke on my tripod sending the thing falling front element first onto asphalt. Nearly had a fucking heart attack. Luckily the only damage was a few scratches to the front ring. Moral of the story is use that damn lens hood and don't use a cheap tripod.
>>
>>2993525
My old Pentacks K100D went through some shit back in the day. I remember photographing a snake at the top of a 2 meter cascade, it crossed the stream along the edge of the cascade and I stupidly followed. I slipped down the cascade and smashed my camera into some rocks and got it covered in water. A Smashed UV filter saved the lens from any damage and after removing and replacing the batteries then turning it off and on again the camera was fine.

Couple months later it dropped into the sand and water at the beach while I was on holiday. It was pretty fucked after that and I was pissed because in a couple days we were going to see a volcano. Over the next couple days it was still fucked, up until the day we visit this volcano and the camera has fixed itself completely
>>
File: 1483399057564.jpg (10KB, 200x231px) Image search: [Google]
1483399057564.jpg
10KB, 200x231px
>>2993525
Years ago I had a tripod mount fail. I was carrying my tripod over my shoulder with my camera still on it when the mount for the bellows (which was closed) failed sending my camera down a full flight of cement stairs. It literally cracked my 30D in half but not enough to come apart. As I was still in college I needed to go shoot new photos for class the next day. Somewhat astoundingly my camera still functioned . So the next day while I was at Rocky Mountain National Park I mounted my flash to give some fill for a shot. When I rotated my camera to portrait orientation I was confused when my flash hit the ground. When I picked up I was somewhat bemused to see the hotshoe from the 30D still attached. Needless to say the repair was not cheap.
>>
File: DSC_0057.jpg (2MB, 4485x2990px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0057.jpg
2MB, 4485x2990px
First time reskinning a Polaroid SX-70, I used too much Goo Gone to remove the old crap -- it seeped in and dried on the taking mirror, etching it. Eventually I stripped it again and sold it as a part donor... kind of regret it, I liked that camera and the mirror could have been replaced.

Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D3100
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 Windows
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.1
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern858
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)52 mm
Horizontal Resolution747 dpi
Vertical Resolution747 dpi
Image Created2015:02:28 04:43:44
Exposure Time3 sec
F-Numberf/13.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Exposure Bias1 EV
Metering ModeSpot
Light SourceUnknown
FlashFlash, Compulsory, Return Detected
Focal Length35.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width4485
Image Height2990
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
I killed a Zeiss 85mm f1.4 C/Y this year.
Had to take a bus to meet a friend after shooting and put my camera in my bag to get off the bus. Driver hit the breaks pretty hard and my bag hit the rail on the bus causing a bottle in my bag to break. Took the camera out and dried it off, but it was too late for it, fluid inside the lens, in the end the aperture blades rusted.

One of the qt-est wide load lenses ever made was destroyed because bus drivers are shit.
>>
>>2995659

Your lens was destroyed because you were stupid enough to

>trust someone in a hurry to not drive like an ass
>carry liquid in the same bag as your camera
>actually have to use proletariat transportation instead of having your own wheels

your own fault, sucks to be you.
>>
File: Anti-Sugar squad.jpg (177KB, 1333x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Sugar squad.jpg
177KB, 1333x1333px
>>2995662
Huh sugar, that so? I guess I already knew that. Especially since I'm banned from driving for medical reasons.

I guess the difference between me and you is that unlike you, I don't have to rely on blaming niggers to make myself feel better. >>2871987
>>
Tipped tripod over with 6D + Samyang 14mm f/2.8 on it, landed lense first with the cap on. Glass elements not broken, but they had shifted which moved the focal point and made the edges very soft. Body was fine, ended up selling the broken lens for $150 and bought a Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 AE to replace it.
>>
File: u wot commander.png (63KB, 181x223px) Image search: [Google]
u wot commander.png
63KB, 181x223px
>>2995659
>putting your camera in the same bag with your drinking bottle
>blaming the bus driver who probably had to slam the breaks because a douchebag in an Audi cut in front or a crackhead hobbled over from the sidewalk
ydi
>>
File: 1483042201790.jpg (83KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1483042201790.jpg
83KB, 500x610px
>>2995665

cry moar bby, too bad it won't bring dat glorious Zeiss glass back from the dead because you were a dumb ass.

next time, take a cab and don't carry liquid shit in your camera bag and secure your fucking equipment, stupid. If I had that kind of shit I would be holding the bag to prevent that.

>mfw

This is 4chan bby, no one cares about your precious feewings, hopefully you learned your lesson. now my turn since I'm also a dummy

>and it wasn't the time all my shit got jacked

>be Sugar
>be on South Beach Ocean Blvd, shitfaced with some friends Saturday night at 2am
>walk over to Lincoln St.
>proceed to knock back some vegan noms and more glorious Stolichnaya 100 proof
>both of us stumble out of Sushi Samba
>I see a cool shot so I line it up
>but my 5d/70-200 f4L IS is too close
>trip over a curb while backing up and fall into a fountain
>fully submerge 5d/L glass and Nikon FG / 85 f2
>SHITSHITSHITSHIT
>apparently wasn't drunk enough to leave the batteries in so I dropped the grip off the 5d and yanked the button cell from the FG
>got home, fully disassembled both cameras and put them in bags of rice
>L lens was weathersealed so I got lucky there
>one week later, both cameras re-assembled and fully functional
>also mfw was going to take friends $5000 Zeiss 50 t1.1 EF mount prime lens out for the night but decided on the 70-200 in case I got too swasted
>>
>>2995670

>Samyang 14

and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>2995673
Empty road m8, he had to slam the brakes to go through the traffic calming put in place for buses. The bus wasn't late either.
It's perfectly reasonable to blame someone for being a bad driver in this situation, while I respect responsibility for placing the camera in my bag, it was done so because he was such an awful driver. If I'd had my camera out the bag, it'd probably have still taken a tumble due to his shite driving.
>>
>>2995659
>Zeiss CY
>"destroyed" by liquid
I was going to ask if you were retarded, but we know you are, because you stored it in checked bus luggage with a bottle of wine.
Have it fucking disassembled and cleaned, you fucking moron.
>>2995662
>>2995675
Yeezus Christ Sugar, just stop posting already.
You don't even have friends who can pay their fucking rent, let alone who can come into contact with someone of enough substance to have access to a rare custom Zeiss cine lense for long enough to work out how to steal it from them.
>>
>>2995688
>I was going to ask if you were retarded, but we know you are, because you stored it in checked bus luggage with a bottle of wine.
>wine
durr hurr hurr

>Have it fucking disassembled and cleaned, you fucking moron.
It's a write off m8, innit. Aperture blades are fucked, optics trashed. Also get on a bus once in a while pal, you'll see that there's a difference between a coach and a bus.
Maybe people are getting the wrong vibe from this, I'm sad that the lens is a write off, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been replaced already or that the accident had any impact apart from nothing having that specific 85/1.4 for two weeks.
>>
File: thegame.gif (419KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
thegame.gif
419KB, 380x380px
>>2995688

no u
>>
>>2995693
>Maybe people are getting the wrong vibe from this
I think the takeaway for most people is that you're a fucking moron.
>seems about right
>>
>>2995680
It's one of the best performing wide & fast lenses for nightscaping and astro, and outperforms even the Canon 14mm f/2.8 which costs shitloads more.

It is invaluable to my and many others kit s, and you're a moron.
>>
>>2993525

I've dropped my X-T2 with the kit lens a bunch of times on hard concrete and the kit lens is getting a bit rattly. Haven't dropped my 23mm f1.4 yet thank god. Body is rock solid outside of a cracked back screen.

So no? I've broken a back screen and my kit lens is only one or two drops from being on its way out.
>>
>>2993525
I had an older Hasselblad 60mm C Series Lens. The one i had was kind of rare, as it was a mutlicoated (Zeiss T*) one and was of silver finish - most T* Lenses of the C Series are Black!

I wanted to sell this, so i set up my background and lights etc. Just as i finished shooting it i managed to drop it off the table onto the tiled floor. Bend the filter bajonet inwards a bit, otherwise in perfect shape. Ended up selling it for 200$ less than expected, as said, these are rare.

But i meanthose suckers are built like tanks.
>>
I had a Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AI-S which got oil on the aperture blades. I had already had experience taking apart a regular 50mm lens so I thought I'd be able to take apart this lens and clean it up too. It turns out the 28mm is a much MUCH more complicated lens, it has helicoids on helicoids on helicoids and I just couldn't ever put it back together right.

It was a damn shame, that was a great lens. I have a new appreciation for just how good that lens is too, it's super overengineered.

I also dropped my Ricoh GR onto cobblestones once. A piece of the corner by the pop-up flash snapped off. I tried to glue it back on and repainted that corner, but the glue wouldn't hold so I just left it like that. I'm still using that camera just fine, though.
>>
>>2993525
While in LA I ran through a fountain with my 7D. Long story short now it has error 1.
>>
>>2995665
What kind of medical reason if I may ask

I would rather jump in front of a bus than take the bus if I wasn't allowed to drive a car to be honest
>>
File: 1471620800204.jpg (45KB, 617x411px) Image search: [Google]
1471620800204.jpg
45KB, 617x411px
>>2996120
You know how when you're driving and some fine thick girl in booty shorts is walking along, and your head whips round real fast?
Faggots do that for like literally every dude they see, cos they gaf af.
It's just too dangerous.
>>
>>2995659
>Zeiss
>Bus
Sort your priorities.
>>
>>2995680
>muh brand
lol, bet you shoot sony
>>
>>2995752

I played with one and it was distortion central, huge dealbreaker for me. the 2.8 is nice but my 11-16 does that. the other problem is it's a one-trick pony, it does that one trick very very well but it's got the most ridiculous distortion I've ever seen in any kind of a wide angle even my Soligor 17mm wasn't that bad

>>2996230

nope I shoot vastly superior Graflex and glorious Nikon

now piss off gearfag
>>
>>2995675
you know, as someone who gets shit on a lot around here, often just for being who you are, you'd think you'd understand enough not to give people that are mostly neutral about you any actual reasons to consider you an asshole and the hatetrain trailing you to be deserved.

Don't be a dick, you hypocritical shitcunt.
>>
>>2995659
>Zeiss 85mm f1.4 C/Y

It is only what? $500? Just buy another.
>>
>>2996614
Already did, the week after. OP asked for stories where you've broken gear, that's a case when it happened. There's no big abloo bloo bloo over it, I'm just sad that there's one less in the world for someone to use.
>>2996227
Yeah, I guess I could have gotten a taxi, but that would have taken longer considering the time of the journey.
>>2996120
>What kind of medical reason if I may ask
Genetic condition (muscular and joint related). I'm banned from driving until I've had surgery on my knee. I'm also banned from owning a firearm currently and had to transfer my rifles to a friends FAC until I am cleared to shoot again.
>I would rather jump in front of a bus than take the bus if I wasn't allowed to drive a car to be honest.
I should be able to drive again post surgery and post physio assuming I can keep pain medication in check too. It's a long journey to recovery for some health issues and the bus isn't exactly ideal for disabled people either.
>>
>>2993525
drop my plastic sony.
nothing happened.
:^)
enjoy your dents magnesium alloy fags.
>>
>>2995659
/o/ here
>typical bus rider
>>
I killed a 5D.

Was shooting on a sea wall, long exposures on tripod. One of the big rocks I was standing on wasn't solidly positioned, I didn't realise. I set the self timer firing the camera on the tripod at one end, moved to the other end to wait, and it see-sawed and dropped the camera into the shallow salt water. Killed the 5D, killed the 16-35mm that was on it.

Luckily it was insured.
>>
one time while i was getting mad head from marilyn monroe's granddaughter i thrashed about too much and accidentally kicked over my tripod that my 200mp hasselblad was mounted on. i blamed it on the bitch and made her pay for it though so no harm done.
>>
>>2996668
Isn't that one weather sealed?
>>
>>2996630
So why don't you get the surgery?
>>
>>2996610

>gets shit on constantly
>is expected to not shit on other people for their own stupidity once in a while

kys
>>
>>2996932
>when the shit fights back
That's what Wet-Ones are for.
>>
>>2995665

Then hail an Uber or some other personal driver, you retard.
>>
>>2993525
A few years ago I accidently kicked a tripod with my brand new D80 connected to PC. It fell on USB connector and broke an USB port in camera and a cable. I still have and love this camera, but it is mostly used by my gf now.
>>
>>2996818
Why do you think? Life ain't a series of 1's and 0's.
Waiting lists, recovery time, physio goals, more than one surgery. The hand surgery alone could cause me to lose use of my hand entirely, make my pain worse and take away the few activities I have left that I enjoy.
>>
>>2996816
Not well enough to take being immersed in salt water for the minute it took to get down to the water's edge
>>
>>2996932
Ah, silly me - I thought you would have wanted somewhere deep down below to actually have someone not be hostile towards you. You seem to be enjoying your masochism though, so I'll keep that in mind for the future.

As a tip though, f you want to be part of the cool kids club, you'd look better if you'd try to jab knives into peoples thighs for being stupid in some other thread than the proverbial fish-in-the-barrel one tiled "dat time i done fuck up".
>>
LAs Vegas shoot. Hung camera bag on door hook while I checked room for Bed Bugs.

Camera bag fell on tile floor. My 40-70 L lens bumped into a tripod mount that was in the outer pocket of the bag. The clear filter shattered, and the ring bent. Cleared the glass shards, then tried to remove the filtler ring. No luck. Shot snapshits with the ring still mounted. No fucks given.

After I got home, I priced out the repair. It would cost $300 to remove and replace the filter mount thing.

Decided to try to remove the stuck ring. Great success with needle nose plyers. No fucks given. Lens still works even after 7 years.

All in all, a lucky lesson. I now have a 1510 pelican and the tripod ball stays on the tripod.
And when I check hotel for bugs, I place the luggage and Pelican Case in the bathtub.

BTW: I have never found a BB in the hotels of Las Vegas, but I did find a magnum condom wrapper under the bed near the headboard. I called the front desk and they comped me with 100 bucks food.
>>
>>2997267
So you smashed a UV filter whilst going full Captain Autismo in a hotel room, and couldn't get the broken filter off without tools, and this was all an achievement, which you totally bossed?
>holy fuck america
>>
>>2993525
Went to a friends house and a SWAT team raided his neighbor's house.
Dropped my camera on thee side walk
No internal damage, but the case was fucked up on the corner slightly.
>>
>>2997263

I'm not here to make friends faggot

don't care for your cool kids club it's probably a circle jerk of Facebook-tier shit

now fuck off already
>>
5D+Sigma EX DG 20-40 f/2.8 feell out of a bag while I was going down some stairs and went all the way down

5D was fine, sigma was not

rip
>>
File: nimslo.jpg (13KB, 275x155px) Image search: [Google]
nimslo.jpg
13KB, 275x155px
The advance lever just stopped working one day. I was bummed.
>>
File: d120e26b6b5242440218fa92d81b19.jpg (1MB, 1305x1080px) Image search: [Google]
d120e26b6b5242440218fa92d81b19.jpg
1MB, 1305x1080px
>>2993525
>Has /p/ ever broken a camera or lens?
Nah i'm way to poor so i respect my gear, if I was rich maybe i would slap them into the ground, sometimes

Equipment MakePanasonic
Camera ModelDMC-GH2
Camera SoftwareRawTherapee
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.7
Image Width1305
Image Height1080
Compression SchemeUncompressed
Pixel CompositionRGB
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Data ArrangementChunky Format
Exposure Time1/60 sec
F-Numberf/4.7
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating160
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashFlash, Compulsory
Focal Length22.00 mm
>>
>>2997283
>going full Captain Autismo in a hotel room

I don't think that taking prudent steps of prevention is uncalled for. Anyone that travels a lot for biz, should get in the habit of doing a quick scan. Preventative inspections are a way to get a good night sleep in a strange hotel bed., and keep your home base and equipment tip top.
>>
>>2993525
In New York ComiCon 2012, I had a great fucking lens (to me because it was given to me for free) which was a Sigma 24-135mm lens. The camera was also given to me for free, a Canon 20D. I thought I had strapped the camera good, but the left side gave out and the lens broke. Since then I've been looking to replace it.
>>
Somehow I've managed not to break anything.

When I was shooting sports for a living and had a full insurance policy that would replace anything lost/broken with the brand new equivalent, I used to beat the fuck out of my gear. D3S+400 2.8? Dump that shit in the dirt and walk 20 feet away with my back turned while I shoot with my other body and 70-200. (To be fair these were press-only areas and everybody else was lugging around similar gear of their own.)

I used to smack my gear into shit, throw it around, literally drag things through mud, etc. Never on purpose or TRYING to lose/break things, but I gave absolutely zero fucks.

Never managed to break or lose anything. I wore my D3Ss to the point where they were more silver than black, but that's about it.

Oh wait, I take it back. I dropped an SB-600 like two feet once, fumbled it while sitting in my computer chair and taping a gel onto it, and it broke. I still have it in a drawer somewhere actually, couldn't bring myself to toss it but the cost of a repair was more than the cost of a working refurb one.
>>
>>2997572
So tell us, what's your deal with being a tripfag if you supposedly do not yearn for attention?

If you just want to shitpost or recieve honest critique you could do that anonymously. In fact, for you it'd probably work better. So why the attetion whoring, if not caring for the "internet cool kids club"?
>>
>op asks for stories of breaking gear
>someone posts story of breaking gear
>they are mocked mercilessly for all their life choices, including having a medical condition

is /p/ the worst board? Im starting to think so. Zero constructive critique or useful info for actual photography and to top it all off its such a slow board that shit never cycles off the front page
>>
>>2998152

Second. I can't emphasize enough just how slooooooooow /p/ is.
>>
Broke a D800E beyond repair while climbing down a ladder with it on a tripod. It was a new (used) 055 Manfrotto with a stubby center post that apparently gets loose for no reason. It popped out and dropped the camera about 10' onto concrete with a heavy Kirk ball head on top for added crunch. 28 1.8 lens was attached, but it only needed an af motor adjustment and a new filter.

Next one was a 24-70 2.8 lens. A friend got hooked on my camera bag strap and yanked it off the table. It landed just right to rip the bayonet mount off the lens and wreck the zoom helicoids inside. Second D800E was mounted, but no damage other than getting the AF system recalibrated to be safe.

All of it was insured, so no cost other than being stuck with backups for a while.
>>
Dropped my billingham containing Pentax K-3 and the 20-40 2.8-4 limited. While I did have the padded insert, for some reason I had put the camera in lens-first so it was resting on the lens hood. Ended up with a stiff zoom ring and slightly shifted element resulting in the right half of the frame being somewhat blurred. Sucks because Pentax is impossible to find repairs for. It's all gucci though because I shoot Canon now.

Equipment MakePENTAX Corporation
Camera ModelPENTAX *ist DS
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS2 Windows
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)49 mm
Image Created2013:11:07 01:54:07
Exposure Time1/2 sec
F-Numberf/11.0
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating400
Exposure Bias1.5 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length33.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1000
Image Height885
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessHard
Subject Distance RangeMacro
>>
>>2997971

Because unlike the cool kids club I have the brass balls to leave my trip on while I insult you because I genuinely don't give a shit what you think about me. Don't like me? Kick rocks, kiddo, I've been here a long time and I'm not going anywhere so your incessant trip hate is all in vain.

Rule 19 of the Internet newfag, the more you hate it, the stronger it gets.
>>
>>2998304
nobody actually gives a shit man
>>
>>2998244
>billingham
serves you right for being a cock sucking faggot who uses a purse for a camera bag
>>
>>2998304
>guys i've been here forever
>remember these lame old memes
>kick rocks
push daisies
>>
>>2993525
>shooting a storm

Well, let's see it.
>>
>>2998529

pound sand
>>
>>2998557
eat shit
>>
>>2994048
>taking moon pics with a tripod
>>
File: 1413784631540.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1413784631540.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>2998534
They all came out shit anyways.
>>
>>2997436
>Went to a friends house and a SWAT team raided his neighbor's house.
>Dropped my camera on thee side walk

where you taking pics?
>>
>>2999221
Took a couple and a video.
Most of the action happened while we were inside playing videogames.
Heard a loud POP sound but we ignored it thinking it was someone's tire bursting or something.
About 5 minutes later friend's parents came down and told us that SWAT raided the neighbor.
By the time we got up there, most people were just standing around. Looks like no one was home.
>>
File: nightcrawler.jpg (51KB, 560x335px) Image search: [Google]
nightcrawler.jpg
51KB, 560x335px
>>2999234
>Most of the action happened while we were inside playing videogames.
>Heard a loud POP sound but we ignored it thinking it was someone's tire bursting or something.
Apply yourself

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Macintosh
Image Created2014:07:23 14:33:27
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width1024
Image Height613
>>
File: ZBEAUTY.jpg (269KB, 1024x860px) Image search: [Google]
ZBEAUTY.jpg
269KB, 1024x860px
>buy NEX-3
>drop it with lens extended and fuck up all the lens gearing
>dread having to contact Sony
>they actually replaced it for free and covered shipping
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.