[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this actually good Photography? This guy has thousands of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161230_215734.jpg (479KB, 1538x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161230_215734.jpg
479KB, 1538x2048px
Is this actually good Photography? This guy has thousands of followers and has actually nailed himself gigs with companies like Bose. Do you guys think this guy is a proficient? https://twitter.com/Brandonwoelfel/status/813990559819923456
>>
jesus christ thats a lot of fucking bokeh
>>
I love bokeh in general.

His pictures are over-processed garbage, literally trash.
>>
He has his style.
People like his style.
People with money like his style and hire him.

What's the problem?

Doesn't conform to your notions of style?
>>
>>2992296
that doesnt mean I can't say its utter shit
>>
>>2992299
Not at all.

But you don't have 50k people spilling their jizz over your shapshits. And when he's cashing that Bose check, you think he pauses in hope of every random faggot's approval?

And nice trip dubs.
>>
>>2992303

What a cuck you are. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>2992273
>is this good photography
Quality is subjective, the majority of people like his shots, so, yes, he is good.

If you thought this was over processed, check out blair bunting, he gets massive contracts and loooveeeessss the clarity slider.

If you've ever worked in a good restaurant you'll know there's food the public enjoy and then there's food chefs enjoy. The public like things on the safe side, chefs like eating things that challenge them. Photography is no different, and if you want public recognition, the first thing you need to do is identify what the public want.
>>
The way see it when he dies none of his photography will be remembered he did nothing to earn a legacy sure right now hes liked when he passes noone will care. His shots had no lasting impact on humanity.
>>
>>2992318
>why be rich in life, when you can be meaningful in death

Because you can't buy fresh kicks when you're dead.
>>
>>2992322
Leaving a legacy is all that matters why die forgotten.
>>
>>2992273

he has a gimmick with lights and bokeh. photos look impressive to the common pleb. if you look at his daylight photos, where there are no lights or bokeh balls everywhere, they are 1st week camera user portraits, they are very bad portraits with "gorgeous pp" aka party HDR and gimmicky lightning.
>>
>>2992329
Because you won't be there to revel in your glory.

Why lead a life that serves to give meaning to others instead of yourself?
>>
>>2992340

lol anon wtf do you even brain? that guy is the one giving meaning to others, he gives meaning to that brand and to their customers, but none to himself (unless he fulfills his life with shooting vapid whores holding christmas lights), he is whoring his time and skills as a freelancer, nothing else.
>>
>>2992345
You mean he's having fun and making bank?

If i did what i loved everyday, people from all over the world appreciated what i did and i could afford to do whatever i want from the money my passion brought in, i would call that a pretty meaningful life.

Much better than being ignored until your dead only for spindly art college cretins to bicker over your snapshots underlying message.
>>
>>2992340
>>2992350
sober thinking dude

>>2992345
extreme retard
>>
>>2992273
define 'good'.

Thousands of people say yes, he's good.

You seem jealous
>>
File: 1451123699886.jpg (2MB, 7680x4320px) Image search: [Google]
1451123699886.jpg
2MB, 7680x4320px
>that clarity slider rape
>>
What is he shooting with at 3:18? Looks like a weird CD.

https://youtu.be/Yo15u3SWSrg?t=3m18s

Also, noob question: What does shooting with a CD in front of your lens do?
>>
>>2992296

The word you're looking for is aesthetic.
>>
>>2992679
You got a CD lying around? Hold in in front of your lens and see what happens. Like the reflections & rainbow fringes at :035

>>2992304
>getting this mad about your unrecognized shitsnaps
>>
I think its overprocessed garbage but normies would probably eat it up.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.