[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to edit like this ? Tutorial or preset ? https://www.fli

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled-1.jpg (749KB, 1920x711px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
749KB, 1920x711px
How to edit like this ?
Tutorial or preset ?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/alexandershark/
>>
>>2991828
>How to edit like this ?
Don't just beg to be spoonfed. Try to figure this shit out. You want to learn to edit? Then learn.

What is it you like about these? What visual aspects of his style do you like?
>>
>>2991828
OP, you're not going to get your photos to look like this with plugins or simple post instructions. The key to these is getting the lighting fucking perfect. You need to learn light.
>>
They are high contrast and low saturated pictures that were taken with good lighting. You cant apply this to every photo you take and expect it to be good.
>>
File: 28167137614_dfeb67d437_b.jpg (316KB, 1024x710px) Image search: [Google]
28167137614_dfeb67d437_b.jpg
316KB, 1024x710px
What i want to know is how tf he photoshopped the fish and sea into this. Im usually not into this kind of photography but it is pretty cool
>>
>>2991863
..........that's the bullshit you're trying to figure out? just replacing a background?

Honestly, that's just basic photoshop faggotry.
>take picture of hipster girl standing by rocks
>get stock photo of undersea shot
>use masks and layers
>>
>>2991866
Im not op. I can easily change the contrast and saturation to make a picture look similar to that.
>>
>>2991828
>snap few pics at the shore in cloudy weather using light setup with large beauty dish or octobox at the top
>download vsco
>choose portra 400nc preset
>disable grain
>drag color temerature slider slightly to the cold side
>make s-curve
>???
>close pirated photoshop and give your snapshit to the proper retouche studio
>>
>>2991828

Turn down the orange, turn up the blue.
>>
>>2991828
Lol be s fucking homo faggot if u want pics like that
>>
Why do so many people use vsco? Any pirated lightroom comes with enough meme presets
>>
>>2991980

Good marketing and branding on vsco's part, mostly.
>>
>>2991980

last I checked even lightroom has a free app

vsco is straight up mobile cancer
>>
>>2991980
I just got lightroom (not pirated) what are some decent starter presets?
>>
>>2992051
You're paying for the product, learn how to use it
>>
>>2991828
wb super blue like 2200k or some bullshit
desaturate everything
thats it
>>
>>2991980
Are you fucking retarded, look at all those hipster photogs with tons and tons of followers they all use VSCO or al least they started from that.
>>
>>2991982
Okay, so what is the alternative of VSCO presets?

W-wait hey NIK is that you?
>>
Iam still using adobe camera raw cs 6 with presets...
Should i slowly switch to lr or to another software ? Unfortunately no mac for iridient dev but they promised to bring out the windows version didn't they ?
>>
>>2991863

its just photo shop layer masks.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.