[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend gave this old polaroid land camera to me and I fixed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9600.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9600.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
A friend gave this old polaroid land camera to me and I fixed it up. I'm gonna get a roll of film and test it out.
>>
>>2991677

No you won't.
>>
>>2991678
This jelly is too sweet
>>
>>2991680

Takes 40-series roll film which hasn't been produced since Nixon was president.

Jokes on you kid.
>>
>>2991677
Sugar is right, you can't shoot this camera anymore. You might be able to convert it to use other types of roll film but it probably isn't worth the effort. In any case you still have a nice antique on your hands.
>>
The largest it will shoot is 4.25 x 3.25.....you'll have to change your film in a bag and that lens may not even be worth it.

Some of those Land Camera models, specifically the 110, have been converted to shoot 4x5, the 700 is not one of them.
>>
>>2991685
LMAO Good one Sugar!! Get 'im!
>>
As others have said: you're fucked with film unless you hack it up and convert to Fuji packfilm (also discontinued, but still available) or Instax Wide. This was a consumer camera, though - a dolled-up and rangefinder-enhanced version of the original 95 Land Camera that came out in the late-40s - it's not worth the trouble. I recall the 700 was somewhat rare as far as first-gen Land Cameras went, though.
>>
>>2991685
Irrelevant, but I also recall Type-40 survived into the daddy Bush administration. Some have had luck with expired rolls that have been stored cold for 20+ years, but those rolls are unicorns and still really show their age when processed.
>>
>>2991695
I used to have a 700 shooting 4x5. Easiest thing in the world to convert.
You're so anxious to look like a camera expert that you forgot to learn anything, what good are you?
>>
Y'all are dumb. Convert it to 120 film op.
>>
>>2991677
Just get an Instax Wide
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.