[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.jbhifi.com.au/cameras/ dslr/canon/canon-eos-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: guy-camera-6370051.jpg (28KB, 301x450px) Image search: [Google]
guy-camera-6370051.jpg
28KB, 301x450px
>https://www.jbhifi.com.au/cameras/dslr/canon/canon-eos-1300d-digital-slr-camera-with-18-55mm-lens/946381/
>mom buys me this for christmas
>its not the one i want and turns out its complete shit

should i just kill her now or wait?
>>
>>2990157
What do you think is shit about it?
>>
>>2990157

You should kill yourself for being an underaged whiny brat.
>>
>>2990157
The camera is more capable than you are.
>>
>>2990157 Yes it's not the best entry level dslr in world. Quit whining and go take pictures with it.
>>
>>2990179
what's a better entry level one for around the same price range?
>>
>>2990179
OP here, how is this shit entry level?
>>
>>2990187
it's a canon rabble, it's the definition of entry level dslr.
>>
>>2990157
>>2990157
I guarantee you this camera is better than you are, it's pretty damn capable

Protip: The camera you take photos with matters very little. It's your skill as a photographer that actually makes photos

So if you're taking shit photos, I wouldn't blame the camera there pal
>>
>>2990157
What other entry level DSLR can you get (new) for that sort of money?

The camera is way more capable than you quit being an ungrateful cunt, learn to use it or get a job and buy your own camera.
>>
>>2990187
Under $1000 = entry level
Up to $3500 = prosumer/enthusiast
Up to $6500 = professional
$8,500 & up = medium format
>>
>>its not the one i want and turns out its complete shit
Care to elaborate on how this camera is shit and what camera you wanted?

>should i just kill her now or wait?
Personally, as someone who never, ever pushes the shift key when typing the letter "i" alone. I'd kill her. I'd probably give a good stabbing and a bit of sodomy to anyone who bought me less than an A7RII or any lens that wasn't a G master.

As they used to say in the witching days: BURN THE BITCH
>>
>>2990222
>$8,500 & up = medium format
more like $2,000 if youre including a good lens lmfao??
>>
>>2990272
nvm, realised i was responding to a digicuck
>>
>>2990200
>skill as a photographer
>camera you use varies very little
Delusional teenager who knows fuck all about DSLRs detected and thinks his b&w photos are deep

>>2990157
I can understand the frustration if what you wanted was the same price and you wanted the best option for the budget but you are an ungrateful little cunt
I can definitely name a superior camera for that price, but it's not canon
>>
>>2990278

t. gearfag
>>
>>2990279
t. retard
I bet you own an old manual Olympus and think you're unique and cool because of it
I have several old manual ones, buy them one you get your allowance
>>
>>2990157
1. Why did you spell it mom when you're Australian
2. Be grateful you fucking brat that's a $460 gift
>>
>>2990157
B A I T
>>
>>2990280
>you own an old manual Olympus and think you're unique and cool because of it
>I have several
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.