[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.slrlounge.com/what-does -your-camera-brand-say-a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

https://www.slrlounge.com/what-does-your-camera-brand-say-about-you-heres-a-fun-look-at-the-traits-of-brand-users/

How accurately does this describe you /p/?
>>
>>2989926
No ricoh. What a shit article.
>>
>>2989926
the fuji shooter is isi holy hell lmao
>>
>>2989943
That's what makes her so perfect.
>>
>>2989931
No olympus, hasselblad, pentax, leica, lomo either.
Sony one is pretty good.

>have to register to see other profiles
fuck that
>>
File: haramm.jpg (116KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
haramm.jpg
116KB, 531x471px
>no glorious MF, LF brands

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera Softwarepaint.net 4.0.5
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution96 dpi
Vertical Resolution96 dpi
>>
loooooooool

fujishooters
>dulldyke dems with art pretensions

nikon
>highly sophisticated female CEO who needs no man
?

canon
>republican middle aged jew

sonybabbys
>badly dressed obese manchild

10/10 article
>>
>>2989943
Have you ever actually had a convo with isi? Or do you just assume her to be a basic lib woman?

Because half of that's nothing like her. Primary interest of makeup? Has anyone even seen isI in makeup?
>>
>>2989955
>pretensions
Pretenses you uneducated yet reaching Soky bastard.
>>
>>2989958
sup isi
>>
>>2989926
Professions:
> Fuji: Performing Arts
> Nikon: Building Construction
> Canon: Energy and Utilities
> Sony: Media and Journalism
So basically Sony is the brand with the biggest fraction of professional photographers? Heh.
>>
>>2989967

Media and journalism just means "worthless internet phoblographers", genius.
>>
>>2989964
not isi, hate the cunt actually, but here's the red flags:
>California (Alabama is basically the opposite of California)
>Democrat (isi is an anarcho-capitalist or something equally stupid)
>Performing Arts (isi doesn't have a job in this unless shitposting counts)
>Going to art galleries (isi reads and talks about art, but I doubt she's ever even been to a gallery)
>most likely pet: bird (isi is confirmed to be a cat lady, not birds)
>online for an hour a week (isi is online for like 45 minutes of every hour)

The only stuff that I think actually matches isi is """female""", "adventurous but cold" and probably Columbia sportswear
>>
>>2989972
okay then, "not isi"
>>
This is retarded but I'll bite. I started using Nikon gear because when I started going digital from the Canon FD system the Nikon D70 was superior to Canon's comparable offering.

>Demographics
0/10. I'm a 27 year old Male who lives rurally and I hate the city. Screw the crowds, damn the noise, fuck the nasty air

>Top States
I live in Florida and wouldn't even consider living in any of the mentioned states. 0/10

>Politics
Independent yes, but I have found myself hating the Democrat party more as I age and have gone from a "hur dur reality has a liberal bias" to "the democrats are just as illiberal as the neocons" 5/10

>Professions
I'm an engineer.
0/10

>Annual income
I made $77,800 last year
0/10

>Entertainment
I like Psycho and Death Wish, everything else listed here I either loathe or have never heard of

>Clothing brands
I don't own anything mentioned here but Levi's. Everyone and their dog in the USA owns some Levi's.
0/10

>Restaurants
I don't like Burger Krap, I have never even been in Buffalo Wild Wings, I haven't been to DQ since I was a child, and I do like breakfast food but I prefer small country cooking restaurants to chains so
1/10

>Customer of
Everyone and their dog shops amazon. I do shop at Target. I hate apple products. I don't use Capital One, I've never fuckign heard of Kaiser Permanente, I don't buy makeup, I pirate my music.
0/10 because it's generic as fuck so the hits don't count.

>Shops at
Never heard of it. 0/10

>Top make of car
The only Acura ever made that I'd own is the old NSX, no not the new hideous abortion. I drive an old BMW with a big turbocharger on it and a ford truck.
>>
No Leica? Clearly a page mostly frequented by proletarians and probably made by proletarians for their own kind. Almost makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>2990064

We all believe you, of course.
>>
>>2989926 (OP) #
>Liam Douglas
>Funny, I am a Canon shooter and Almost none of the data fits me other than Republican. I make $120,000 a year, not $20,000.

What an insecure cuck. Topkek.
>>
>>2989988
10 points out of 10 for being autistic enough to bite.

It's a fucking collection made by Yougov.
>>
>any camera brand
>predominantly female demographics
Yeah right...
>>
>>2989988
>responding with a wall of text
10/10 autism
>>
>>2989972
>probably Columbia sportswear
Not inaccurate.
>>
>>2989926
>Canon
>Mac user
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.