[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the Magnum agency the human condition has been reduced to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: magnam.jpg (143KB, 489x495px) Image search: [Google]
magnam.jpg
143KB, 489x495px
For the Magnum agency the human condition has been reduced to migrants problems, migrants concerns, identity politics and so on.

What went wrong?
>>
Interesting light, some careful placement in consideration with leading lines. And there's a message, it's shot with a purpose.
Nice pic.

For the rest, you might be looking for >>>/pol/.
>>
>>2985294
The Jews
>>
File: 1470864714384.gif (63KB, 632x200px)
1470864714384.gif
63KB, 632x200px
>>2985294
>>
>>2985294
people stopped reading newspapers
>>
File: 1403627436655.jpg (42KB, 546x432px) Image search: [Google]
1403627436655.jpg
42KB, 546x432px
>>2985307
>Magnum is now /pol/
>>
>>2985307
Adorable how /p/ has this weekend shooter mentality.
"Photography is nothing more than what I have in front of me"
>>
So what the fuck is this book about then? A Magnum photographer who was a refugee himself photographing refugees and other alienated people. What about Robert Capa fleeing from his native Hungary to Germany and then to Paris and then to the US?

Everything you're complaining about sounds exactly like what Magnum has always been about.
From a quick glance at their website, the recent stories seem to mostly be about refugees and migrants, conflicts in the Middle East, US politics, etc. If you don't like that their photographers are documenting all of the huge migrations of people around the world or the war in Syria or the civil unrest which has been flaring up around the US for the past few years or whatever it is you're complaining about, then exactly what major ongoing conflicts and crises and ongoing events do you think Magnum should be photographing?
>>
>>2985724
I play soccer on Fridays and Wednesdays.
>>
>>2985724
magnum shouldn't be photographing anything. their conflation of art and journalism is a diseased dead-end that produces absolutely no useful political effect and whose art impact is to convince the world that photography is not art
>>
File: Deulicious.jpg (121KB, 760x572px) Image search: [Google]
Deulicious.jpg
121KB, 760x572px
>>2985803

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width760
Image Height572
>>
>>2985803
>whose art impact is to convince the world that photography is not art

if you seriously believe this, stop posting
>>
>>2986015
when people see crap like daido moriyama being pushed, they are definitely turned off. magnum has a horrible impact on the art scene.
>>
>>2986053
>daido moriyama
>magnum
I hope you're just trying to give another example to support your point

art isn't supposed to be masses friendly
I don't care about what random people think about photography, most people don't give a shit about aesthetics or art and even less people are knowledgeable in the topic
>>
>>2986053

daido is a god, you cuck.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.