[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you indecisive /p/? How do you stop from being indecisive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 5b8dee8b87f17edd5801f00c4c0ca0d5.jpg (368KB, 1401x510px) Image search: [Google]
5b8dee8b87f17edd5801f00c4c0ca0d5.jpg
368KB, 1401x510px
Are you indecisive /p/? How do you stop from being indecisive about what was the best shot you took during a shoot? I feel it is a problem i need to get over, i dont have the confidence to decide for sure which looks the best for me to present

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
>>2985086
>How do you stop from being indecisive

i dont. im just honest with what i see. a shit shot is shit, meh is meh, a good shot just pops at you.

sometimes the shit shot is clean, and the good shot has some stupid unfixable elements that kill the composition and you are left with nothing and you have to live with it and move on.
>>
>>2985090
This.

It is what it is. Just keep making decisions.
To be overly cautious early on is perhaps natural, but keep making those "hard" decisions and you'll find a natural rhythm and get faster at it.
Listen to what makes people go oohhhh without compromising on what you want too.
>>
File: 1480921159420.png (259KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
1480921159420.png
259KB, 500x336px
If you're just posting for giggles then don't? If you actually care about building a base then you need to be honest with yourself. Be willing to call entire outings a wash because they will be and often if you're shooting landscapes.
>>
>>2985090

Has /p/ thought of a name for >Dat feel when you snap a photo that you know is amazing
>>
>>2985093

the japanese most probably have a name for that.
>>
>>2985086
Bottom row 2nd along is clearly the only select from this set.
>>
>>2985086
leave it alone for awhile then come back with fresh eyes. it's best if you can't even remember the day you took them anymore. even if you have already selected and printed stuff it's good to look over your old work and see what you think once in awhile.
>>
>>2985113

what makes you say that?

>>2985114

This strategy has worked out the best so far honestly, it is much easier for photos to stand out when you havent seen them in a while
>>
>>2985086
boring/10
>>
>>2985086
well, im not surprised you are indecisive, those are all shit
>>
>>2985113
This is correct as far as these square crops go. It's one of the few that's properly exposed, the proportions look right and you've got a hint of a leading line from the fence posts in the foreground.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.