[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /p/ros, My girlfriend got me a poloroid instax mini for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Alright /p/ros,
My girlfriend got me a poloroid instax mini for my birthday I love the gift but others seemed skeptical is that camera too feminine
Pic related that color
>>
It's a fucking camera, who gives a shit what it looks like.
>>
>>2976136
Well said
>>
>>2976136
me
>>
>>2976140
poofter
>>
>>2976136
this.

their prettier models are harder to find and more expensive.

you could always get the Instantflex TL70 if you care about looks.
>>
>>2976132

You're an ungrateful, insecure retard. I hope your girlfriend dumps you in the most painful manner possible.
>>
>>2976154
I'm insecure yes but I'm not ungrateful I love her gift I already made plans to use it on our trip to disneyland, I'm just insecure on what others will say on the look
>>
>>2976157

Fuck em.
>>
>>2976152
>getting an even gayer camera
>>
Looks good OP, just don't be a beta fuck about it.
>>
File: 1457882628610.png (2MB, 2002x2237px) Image search: [Google]
1457882628610.png
2MB, 2002x2237px
Toss all your clothing and dress in exclusively palewave. Boom, your Instax is now complimented by your chill and neutral aesthetic.
>>
>>2976167

/fa/ was a mistake.
>>
Just get Some paint markers and ask your gf to personalise it. You get a Unique camera and a Nice story
>>
>>2976132
I had that camera in that exact same color. Loved it.

btw, the flash on that thing is always fucking on. make a cover if you ever plan to take pictures outside.
it overexposes like a fucker
>>
File: 2906086062_500c6e3f6f_o.jpg (156KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
2906086062_500c6e3f6f_o.jpg
156KB, 1024x682px
Be a real man and don't give a shit about it. See that second Polaroid on this shelf? That's my favorite polaroid. Fuck traditional gender roles. Lean into it, put some flower stickers on your Instax, and be secure in the knowledge that you'll be fucking the shit out of your girlfriend every night on your trip.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 40D
Firmware VersionFirmware Version 1.0.8
Serial Number1120716803
Lens NameEF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
Lens Size18.00 - 55.00 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Image Created2008:10:01 19:07:57
Exposure Time1/40 sec
F-Numberf/8.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/8.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length18.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1024
Image Height682
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Color Matrix129
Color Temperature5200 K
Exposure ModeManual
Focus TypeAuto
Metering ModeEvaluative
SharpnessUnknown
SaturationNormal
ContrastNormal
Shooting ModeManual
Image SizeSmall
Focus ModeOne-Shot
Drive ModeSingle
Flash ModeOff
Compression SettingUnknown
Macro ModeNormal
White BalanceAuto
Exposure Compensation3
Sensor ISO Speed192
>>
>>2976368
Are you trying to learn italian? Buona fortuna!
>>
>>2976372
babedeboobee?
>>
>>2976373
pippepappiripparepuppi
Honestly, it sounds like this for real, i'm conscious about it
>>
>>2976132
I have no issue with that color.

I just dislike its performance, operation cost and quality. I would never use it for that reason.
>>
on topic: OP, that camera is fine. Stop worrying, say thanks to your gf for such an awesome present and use the camera whenever you can.

>>2976374
I know, been to Italy several times. Always tried to talk people into ordering food like that, but everybody refused to do so. Same would be ordering knotshi and expresso..
>>
>>2976377
Which parts of Italy?
>>
>>2976378
Venice and Rome
>>
>>2976379
Nice choices, you should visit even Naples (pay attention to the people out there), Florence and Milan, and maybe Verona and places on Garda lake
>>
>>2976377
> knotshi
Gnocchi? Di patate al sugo di pomodoro e verdure... please.

> Always tried to talk people into ordering food like that, but everybody refused to do so.
But the Italians are mostly really nice if you try. Never made a single bad experience with my ultimately fairly shitty Italian interspersed with English etc. when I don't remember words.
>>
>>2976383
Finalmente qualcuno che capisce qualcosa!
I'm italian, and i'm glad that you've found nice people, 'cause usually it's quite rare
>>
>>2976381
Florence and Verona are on my list. Garda lake would be nice as well. So far I really liked Rome.
Been to some restaurant there at which the waiter looked like Michael Kane.

>>2976383
Yes, Gnocchi.. potato "pasta". True, I haven't met any grumpy Italian.

>>2976384
My former neighbor is italian and even if he got mad while driving, his yelling had this melody and sounded friendly.
>>
>>2976372
I was, briefly, years ago, when this picture was actually taken, when I was dating a girl who wanted to go on vacation to Italy.

Not so much anymore.
>>
>>2976384
> Finalmente qualcuno che capisce qualcosa!
Almeno un po ... or was it poco? Hm. Eh, io sto cercando.

> I'm italian, and i'm glad that you've found nice people, 'cause usually it's quite rare.
Doesn't seem very rare to me. Grandma was very happy with how they treated her in Sirmione and general area, even on repeat visits. And other places in Italy, too.

We also had a very friendly landlord and various friendly restaurant owners on Elba (off season), Venice (at least most of them - including ice cream vendors, show men and stuff), and Firenze / Rome when doing short stopovers while driving through. Same for various staffers handling public transit tickets and so on.

Your service industry professionals are overall quite friendly to very friendly if you ask me.
>>
>>2976384
I've toured the countryside in northern italy for some time, and mostly found people to be awesome and friendly - often even if they don't really speak english. I feel people in general seem to be pretty happy if you are interested in what ever it is they are doing, and they get to tell something about their life/country.

Service can sometimes be pretty aloof and bad though - but I've had more trouble with that in the big cities near touristy places than elsewhere (I'm not a sticker for being treated like some demigod, but when you constantly passive-agressively signal your customers they're a bother, you're in the wrong job).

A few occasional establishments have felt a bit rip-off-y, but I think the only truly deplorable experience I had was with one of the car rental companies (Goldcar), that kept trying to push for extra (unneccessary) insurance and when we wouldn't take it, tried to ding us later for damage that was already on the car when we got it.
Good thing we secretly took images back when we picked up the car, but it fucking sucks when you have to be on the alert all the time and put up an active fight just so you don't get ripped off :/
>>
>>2976390
Garda lake will make you happy! And everyone here get mad while driving, is normal
>>2976391
Don't surrender, Italy is a nice place to visit, do it for yourself
>>2976392
Po' con l'apostrofo finale, and it depends, sometimes we're nice and other times we're shitheads, we're moody people
>>2976404
English in our school is quite recent (less than 30 years) so people over 45 years doesn't speak it. You should pay attention, a lot of people who works in tourism are motherfuckers, and i hate them because of this
>>
>>2976474
>a lot of people who works in tourism are motherfuckers, and i hate them because of this

Genuine italian confirmed.
>>
>>2976479
Thanks
>>
>>2976404
Stayed in Naples for 6 days earlier this year and enjoyed it quite a bit, stayed at an airbnb.
>>
Real men shoot full sized polaroids, not this garbage.
>>
>>2979078
Real men don't lose their time browsing 4chan
>>
>>2979082
/thread
>>
>>2979078
You mean glorious 40"x80" Polaroid right?
>>
File: nikon-ad.jpg (35KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
nikon-ad.jpg
35KB, 600x803px
>>2976132
LOL that looks gay af

>>2976196
>>2976167
>>2976163
fags

>>2976154
pms

>>2976368
ULTRA fag
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.