[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /p/ i'm about to embark a journey of documenting my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: design_img_monochrome.jpg (65KB, 686x201px) Image search: [Google]
design_img_monochrome.jpg
65KB, 686x201px
hey /p/ i'm about to embark a journey of documenting my life 1 picture a day with a fuji film mini8. My question is, is there some experimental tricks can you advice me, i was thinking of putting cellophane paper in front of the lense
>>
>a fuji film mini8

GET OUT REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2970104
thats what i have to work with...
>>
>>2970104
best $$$ here in mexico dude...
>>
>>2970098
Try asking here >>2968147
>>
>>2970098
REEEEEEEEEEE

Now that thats over and done with, have fun with buying all that fucking film. If you shot a picture a day with your mini8 it'd cost you about $304 for the entire year, a 20 pack of film is $16 and thats not counting the shipping cost. If that hasn't persuaded you from continuing with this project I suggest you pick up a instax wide 300 so you at least have some verity in your photos for the next fucking year of your life.

Also seriously, no reason to be making your own thread on this topic when theres another instathread up on the board.
>>
>>2970146
>$304 for the entire year
>If that hasn't persuaded you from continuing with this project
lmao why are you implying like that's a large amount of money? Are you really so poor that you couldn't afford less than a dollar a day for one year, on a hobby you enjoy?
>>
>>2970146
can you give me a quick explain of why instax wide 300 and if they are the same film that uses for mini8?
>>
>>2970147
Call me frugal but I'd much rather buy 35 and wouldn't direct my focus to instamax.

Regardless I'm simply stating the base facts, assuming that OP doesn't have this knowledge already because they seem fairly lost.
>>
>>2970148
They use a different size film, hence the 'wide'

Regardless, overall its a more versatile instant camera and the camera is more suited to landscape's and street photography. I'd suggest you look into it and if you're looking for examples check out the instant thread.
>>
>>2970098

i think this would be a work more suited for a half frame camera, 4 rolls in a year, sweet deal. id even suggest loading it with acros 100.

but you want le instameme with memeborders, so be it.
>>
>>2970154
>half frame camera
no meme, really. thing is im not a professional not even amateur photographer, I just want to document my life since I have been diagnosticad with cancer, plus i dont have the gear to rebel film stuff, thats why I think instant is the best option.
what do you think?
>>
>>2970151
>Call me frugal but I'd much rather buy 35 and wouldn't direct my focus to instamax.
That's your choice which is fine, but OP seems to prefer instax. There's a certain satisfaction of having an image in your hands, just minutes after taking it.

>because they seem fairly lost.
No not really, all he asked for was some experimental ideas to produce different effects. Considering he's about to start it would be safe to assume he has everything else sorted.
>>
>>2970155
idea is to upload them on a tumblr daily basis, and mark them with the date of the day.
>>
>>2970155
>what do you think?
i think you are allowed to shot in whatever format you want, and thats pretty cool.

but, i would insist on the half frame camera. like a pen ee1/2/3 camera, they are small and they give you 72~ shots on one roll. thats 2 months and a half worth of shots.

think about it, say you want to go to a night music gig and take some wild shot there, are you going to carry the instax with you to the mosh pit? say you travel, are you gonna have your purse or whatever loaded with instax charges for the amount of days you are staying there? also you will look at the film strip and see the days unfold in the frames in front of your eyes.
>>
>>2970158
>idea is to upload them on a tumblr daily basis

then instax is your weapon, the guys in the instax thread will be able to give you better advice. good luck.
>>
>>2970161
wanna link me a pen ee1 camera?? I got curious.
>>
>>2970163
https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=olympus+pen+half+frame

you can do cool shit with them.
>>
>>2970156
>im not a professional not even amateur photographer

kek
>>
>>2970165
>implying that means he's too stupid to use common sense and work out film costs for a year
>>
>>2970172
implying that i jave issues with tech stuff like iso, asa, printing, etc.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.