[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dubs decide what camera I should start first on my large 2 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161122_154537029 (1).jpg (540KB, 2490x1361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161122_154537029 (1).jpg
540KB, 2490x1361px
dubs decide what camera I should start first on my
large 2 years film photography project?

>will post photo on my Flickr with your Flickr name included for making the choice

Have fun /p/
>>
>>2969945
1980 Lubitel
>>
>>2969947
see >>2969944 Bin 'em all m80
>>
Lubitel, with the Eastar as backup. I have that Holga GTLR too, it's fun but I only use it occasionally. The Holga lens has such a distinct character that it only works sometimes.
>>
>>2969950
Naa m80, why throw creativity away when you can be a part of it.
>>
>>2969951
OP
I agree, each has their own type of uniqueness but it is a bit limiting

So far the one I have can focus sharply in the center
but blur all around the sides.

My other friend has the same, but he told me his
shoots sharply on the right side more than the left.
>>
Ditch the holga, get a macro adapter and use one camera to take a photo of the image in the focusing screen of the other.
>>
>>2969945
Lomo is the shit for starting 120 photography
>>
>>2969973
that's sound like a pretty neat idea
>>2969977
congrats anon, however, I am still very open to ideas
and suggestions, plus I won't be shooting for a while,
so mind as well have a chat with you /p/ about
the subject at hand or anything else
>>
>>2969984
I will also keep updating of what's going down on this thread
>>
File: lomo ad.jpg (101KB, 1000x667px)
lomo ad.jpg
101KB, 1000x667px
>>2969984
>>
>>2969992
good god, I never buy anything from Lomography but
I do like how they think on shooting film, really just for fun. I bought the lomo on ebay for only 35 bucks and no way in hell $300 kek.
>>
>>2969992
kek
>>2969950
Dubs of truth, these are all fucking garbage.
Try again with a real camera.
Bronies or Yashicas (but 4 element lense at least, not 3 element) are the cheapest non-lomo 6x6 cams.
>>
File: 96730003 (1).jpg (286KB, 1024x1039px)
96730003 (1).jpg
286KB, 1024x1039px
>>2970016
I feel you, but the Eastar is at least decent since it's a mock of the seagull 4B TLR, plus I got it for free, so I can't really bitch about it. The Holga is shit for normal use but for art like shoots sure anything is possible with that 1 element potato. Lomo is the bottom of the barrel, but at least it's not a Holga.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNORITSU KOKI
Camera ModelEZ Controller
Camera SoftwareChrome OS Gallery App
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:11:08 12:42:32
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1024
Image Height1039
>>
>>2970021
Holga looks ok try out, has an interesting look to it
>>
>>2970062
Yea it does, next the roll of film I'll use in it I will try and see if I can pull anything artistic by double exposing and covering parts of the lens.
>>
A medium format and a half frame (either a samurai or pen f)
>>
>>2969992
>HOMO

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2969945
I love my Mamiya 33 twin lens reflex. Shoots 6x6 so it' easy to crop if need be or go with it as an "art" photo. Of course tho you're limited on lens. My oldest camera and the most basic was the Pentax K1000. It's 35mm. Had my original for 36 years till a gopher stole it. Was using it to meter for a large format camera after dropping my light meter. Set Pentax down to move the lf up the hill, went back and no Pentax. Lots of gopher holes around. Replaced it with one off cl but it's not the same. Still check the web for "gopher selfies."
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.