[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some experiments you'd recommend a city dwelling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: AjybU6j.jpg (1MB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
AjybU6j.jpg
1MB, 2048x1362px
What are some experiments you'd recommend a city dwelling beginner try? I live in a moderately big city but I feel like pictures of buildings would be boring. I also can't get to the roofs of most, since trespassing is taken rather seriously here.

I figured I'd want to take pictures like this, but my city isn't this fucking cool.
>>
>>2966264
see if you can take pictures of hookers in your hotel room without them whining
>>
>>2966264
Don't be afraid to take pictures of people.
>>
>>2966274
Can't I get sued for that shit?
>>
>>2966275
Only if they can prove in court you have stolen their soul.
>>
>>2966275
only in a movie
>>
>>2966275
depends on where you live
>>
>>2966275
In most countries it's legal to take photos of people so long as you're not selling the photos without their consent.

It's also just polite to delete photos if people ask. If it's a really nice shot, just tell them it's a film camera and you can't delete it.
>>
>>2966275
If you're in public, you can shoot. The only time things get complicated is if you're in public and taking a picture of some chick changing in front of her window or something like that. Be smart. Be polite. If they get aggressive and threaten to call the police, let them do so.
>>
>>2966264

What would the exposure time need to be for OPs photo?

Im sure it's more complicated but what technically went correct in this shot? Could you boil this down to "Here the photographer showcased ___ correctly?"
>>
>>2968562
https://www.flickr.com/photos/57803084@N07/24519079014 1/45 second at f/4 and ISO 400, but it doesn't really matter.

Here the photographer showcased post processing.
>>
>>2966275
ask people to pose for you in addition to candids

>>2966264
photograph yourself drinking coffee in a cafe by the windowside with snow on the ground and pedestrians passing by while you look wistfully upon the table or outside

make a soundtrack with music of jarringly different genres that are meant to affect your mood while you wander outside looking for shots. the idea is that you'll want to capture different things as you listen to different music.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.