[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to Hamburg Germany to take pictures of art galleries for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

>But my White German tour guide stole all my camera and all photography gears worth $25k, now I have to pay all that money back to my fucking company.

What's a broke White female photographer to do?
>>
File: IMG_7114.jpg (50KB, 604x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7114.jpg
50KB, 604x327px
>>2964837
Prostitution

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width604
Image Height327
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
Must be american. Where else would a company demand money back for work gear. The things you guys accept..
>>
>>2964837
25K?
What did you have?
>>
>>2964837
>What's a broke White female photographer to do?

show tits.
>>
Yeah, right. Like a company wouldn't have insurance.
>>
File: IMG_6162.png (1MB, 706x934px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6162.png
1MB, 706x934px
>>2964858
That's all you guys care about?
Fucking animals.
>>

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareGoogle
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width959
Image Height960
>>
File: EYnWW.jpg (167KB, 683x797px) Image search: [Google]
EYnWW.jpg
167KB, 683x797px
>>2964837
Yeah, this totally happened, it's not like you just wanted to post this thinly veiled American social politics garbage here. What the fuck is a company that doesn't insure its hellishly expensive equipment anyway? If you signed a contract that had such a doomsday clause that makes you directly responsible, then you are a fucking moron and deserve your misery. Have a happy march over to a bank and beg them for a loan.

Actually, 10 bucks says the company is filing insurance claim as we speak and they think you're dumb enough to cough them up a little extra as they laugh all the way to the bank.

>>2964894
Bait harder.
>>
>>2964837
LOW
QUALITY
BAIT
>>
File: How to Make a Girl Laugh(1).jpg (64KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
How to Make a Girl Laugh(1).jpg
64KB, 500x333px
Keep thinking that cuck, I'm a superior White girl from LA. GTFO nu-no-nuts-male.
>>
>>2964837
>25k gear

That's what you get for shooting digshital
>>
>>2965477
>LA
>White
>LA
>Superior
>>
You only got the job cause you're a cute girl. You'll get another for the same reason. Relax. Did you try crying to the men in your department?
>>
>>2965477
cool you might be able to get $250/hr for sex then
>>
>>2964894
If you don't even know that, you shouldn't be a photographer.

>>2964837
I don't believe you for shit, by the way.
>>
>>2965866
That's the beauty of life you don't have to anon.
>>
>>2964848
>Where else would a company demand money back for work gear.

If the work gear is used for personal use during holidays that's not so unreasonable.

I suspect that was also the case for my company phone.
But they never actually presented the terms and conditions so I'm not sure. (I was the only guy at the office who refused to sign those secret terms and conditions).
>>
>>2964837
why didnt the company have insurance? They totally have insurance, this feels like bait. You don't have to pay them back, have them take you to court since it wasn't your fault.
>>
>>2964837
>white
>german
>tour guide
>stole stuff
Was he very tanned?
>>
>>2966559
>tanned
You can't get tanned from inside a bar
>>
>>2966559
Now now here's a tip - some Turks are actually not that tanned. They can still be distinguished from Germans by their disgusting greased back hair and roach faces.

Stay safe /p/
>>
>>2965599
Thats only 100 hours of sex to pay off that equipment. What a deal!
>>
>>2964837
no one cares that you're a woman, stop using your pussy to make internet weebs care about your fake story

also there are 0 good female photographers.
>>
>>2966648
The basic math skills won't net you any extra, just fyi.
>>
>>2964837
What has your and his whiteness got to do with it?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.