[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why should I get a camera if my smartphone already takes pictures.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: iPhone-5-vs-Canon-5D-Mark-III.png (277KB, 590x411px) Image search: [Google]
iPhone-5-vs-Canon-5D-Mark-III.png
277KB, 590x411px
So why should I get a camera if my smartphone already takes pictures. I'm afraid if I had a big camera at the club or what not people would think I was weird.
>>
if your worried what total strangers will think of you photography isn't for you.
>>
Get yourself an 8x10 setup and shoot at the club, bitches gonna be on you dick like white on rice
>>
You shouldn't.
>>
>>2963208
i agree...
>>
>>2963208
This
>>
>>2963207
>not getting a suny rx1r2 for a pocketable full frame sensor
>not getting coolpix a for even more smaller form.
>>
>>2963207

Just get yourself a flash for your camera and go around, group people together for club photos and tell people they'll be online later on in the week. No one's gonna mess with the 'club photographer' except maybe the workers who likely dont pay enough attention to who their contracted photographer for the night is anyways. If someone who works there does say something just offer them free photos and grab their contact info and maybe you'll get your name and a job out there,
>>
>>2963210

this, bitches like sick movements and bellows all in the face

>>2963207

if you are asking this you shouldn't buy a camera.
>>
>>2963210
What's an 8x10 setup?
>>
Went to a club once, there was a guy lurking in the corner with a big dslr setup taking pictures of the girls. He was nothing to do with the club. So /p/ which one of you was it?
>>
>>2963207
Right now, I think you should not get a camera.

Shoot with your smartphone if that makes you happy.
>>
>>2963543
> He was nothing to do with the club.
Oh the horror & so completely different from the girls using their iPaid cameras.

> So /p/ which one of you was it?
Look around /p/, how many shots of girls in a club do you see...?
>>
>>2963545
Pretty sure they were for "personal use"
>>
>>2963546
The Vast majority of smartphone shots that evening were..Unless you're dealing with mainly minors and young adults in that club - these might almost all be getting published on social netwhoring sites. Not really very different though.

Figures it instead should make us feel a little happy that at least SOMEONE tried to do their shots a little better than the easiest device possible permits.?
>>
Definitely get a camera. Nikon preferably. Simply don't go to the club and break out of your shell using the big camera. And if you do end up going to the club don't get it stolen
>>
>>2963210
i can already see it

>anon shows up to door with pelican case on a dolly, film holders duct taped to chest like magazines, a light meter around his neck and a shutter release cable clenched in his teeth
>"i-im the photographer for tonight"
>>
>>2963733
Slap some gears on it and call it steampunk
>>
>>2963207
>I'm afraid if I had a big camera at the club or what not people would think I was weird.

More commonly they think you're a professional photographer and girls want to model for you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.