[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Trump has won you can expect camera, lens and accessories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Now that Trump has won you can expect camera, lens and accessories prices to skyrocket.
Not that it would've been different if Hillary won.
Now that the bad news is out, lets discuss what gear you will buy before the situation starts escalating.
>>
>>2961771
I'll probably sit back and enjoy the view because I'm not american and I also had to go through this shit a few years before.
>>
>>2961771

i already have all the gear i need because im not a cucked gearfag or newfag.
>>
And what makes you think the prices of photo equipment will skyrocket?
>>
>>2961771
gas, milk, digital cameras....I see a pattern
>>
>>2961792

Import tax.

>>2961771

Not an american, still enjoying my fucked up govs which cannot even build roads and cannot cut their own wages despite sincerely promising so, r you jelly?
>>
>>2961792
The dollar will take a dump (because election plus stays down because Trump) making all imports prices rise due to dollar vs yen/dong/whatever value.
>>
>>2961810
Glad I put my 401k into Bitcoin last week.
>>
>>2961792
>>2961797
Everything that has any connection with imported goods or resources will rise in prices, that is for sure.
It is always good to prepare and exploit such moments.
>>
File: 2016110903.jpg (698KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
2016110903.jpg
698KB, 1280x960px
>>2961771
Shadilay, motherfuckers.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeOLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.
Camera ModelE-M10
Camera SoftwareGIMP 2.8.18
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.0
Color Filter Array Pattern1308
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution350 dpi
Vertical Resolution350 dpi
Image Created2016:11:09 16:34:36
White Point Chromaticity0.3
Exposure Time1/160 sec
F-Numberf/0.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating400
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length0.00 mm
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width1280
Image Height960
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlHigh Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2961810
except most of those markets are dropping as well, if not faster.
>>
>>2961828
Keep deluding yourself. You just elected a xenophobic president in a country that is mostly dependent on imports, including it's own in-house manufacturing.
At least you can have all the corn you want that is if you find someone to harvest and process it.
>>
>>2961831
lol so you literally havent paid attention to international markets.
The Yen is taking a hit from this as well. US elections impact the global economy regardless of whos elected.
>>
>>2961792
45% tax added onto asian imports under trump.

45%, added onto the price, for everything coming from china, korea, thailand and vietnam.

Not only cameras will skyrocket, so will tv's, pc parts, phones, pretty much everything electrical.
>>
>>2961834
>thinking the president is actually capable of outright doing this
Please learn more about our political system before you criticize it.
>>
>>2961835
Hungary's system was pretty much well regulated until Orban got elected, two years later it was a semi-nazi regime. You can expect similar things to happen under Trump.
>>
>>2961838
Lol ok, anon.
I also suggest you look up why trade tarriffs often target asian countries. It often has to do with them trade-fixing.
>>
>>2961838
>You can expect similar things to happen under Trump.

Yeah if you have no idea how the legislative process in America works

Trump literally wants to rescind the executive orders skirting due process to get around congress
>>
>>2961834
>china, korea, thailand and vietnam.

What about Japan?
That's the country what really matter for serious photographers.
>>
I shoot Kodak film and have a Graphic View 4x5.

Kiss my ass.
>>
>>2961859
I thought a nigger ran away with all your gear. Or was that a scam to get your "new" Nikon D7000 financed?
>>
>>2961835
>both houses - republican
>president - republican
>majority in Supreme Court - republican

yeah he can
>>
>>2961861
lol, and?
Theres still a huge split between him and the republican party.

Even with a complete hold, pushing bills through the US govt isn't as easy as "oh yea they'll just vote for it all."
>>
>>2961859

>he actually believes I gave up a full RB67 system and Nikon F system to finance an entry-level Nikon crop body from 5 years ago
>>
>>2961865
So you faked it.
>>
>>2961863
>Theres still a huge split between him and the republican party

that disappeared as soon as he was elected
>>
>>2961986
You have to be at least 18 to use this website
>>
>>2961831
>xenophobic president

Keep believing in Clinton lies.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.